Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just now, alfieconn said:

Where have i not realized that every single club has to spend money ?  making things up now !!!! 

So why make the comment earlier? My comment was in relation to carms saying West Ham have no aspirations but what have you done to improve your position on last year. Nada

Just now, mrbojangles said:

So why make the comment earlier? My comment was in relation to carms saying West Ham have no aspirations but what have you done to improve your position on last year. Nada

Again you haven't answered my question !!!!! 

Where have i not realized that every single club has to spend money ? 

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

What's up. Did your little jibe back fire. Bore off

Haa yeah, i say

Haa City praising West Ham for spending money that's about right  ?

You reply with 

Ha, ha. Spurs fan not realisng that every single club has to spend money. Turning into clones of your owner

And then you can't answer the following question 

Where have i not realized that every single club has to spend money ?  making things up now !!!! 

Yeah my jibe really backfired  ? to be fair if you haven't got a reply your best to say nothing not just make up some ridiculous comment  that when i question you on you can't answer !!!

8 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Mr mod being as you like to tell me that trigg has me on ignore so  perhaps you could kindly inform him that i have him ignore, thank's 

Alfie just a few days ago i posted that I'd  taken you off ignore to join in the fun. How's it going me old cockney sparra?

16 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

If you have him on ignore, why did you say the other day that you like to quote him? Tedium ad nauseum

But just for you. BB, Alfie has you on ignore

That was the other day, past tense, present tense, understand ? lord give me strength  

59 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Consistency mrboj....consistency.

No mention of Utd please.

4 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

That was the other day, past tense, present tense, understand ? lord give me strength  

Aaah. So you also expect me to keep up with your daily changes to the ignore function. Well I can't and have absolutely no intention of. Understand that? 

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Honestly mate, i've been told by quite a few West Ham fans the one thing they look forward to more than anything else is to beat us,  hence my comment about their aspirations.  They way they celebrate is like they won the cup or something.  Just makes them look stupid in my eyes.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Aaah. So you also expect me to keep up with your daily changes to the ignore function. Well I can't and have absolutely no intention of. Understand that? 

I don't expect you to at all, but if your not sure when people have people on ignore why come out with 

If you have him on ignore, why did you say the other day that you like to quote him? Tedium ad nauseum

Like i said earlier you come out with reply's without thinking then you have to defend yourself ! 

15 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

You seriously think I need to "defend" myself from you ?

Well you did  by saying 

Or don't you know what defending yourself is ? ?

B before M for you ?

Edited by alfieconn

16 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Is this a zonal post? ?

Is this a play on Kyle Walkers inability to defend his zone and far post? 

Just think, if City's midfield wasn't so could we could have targeted him!!!?

Edited by carmine
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, carmine said:

Is this a play on Kyle Walkers inability to defend his zone and far post? 

Just think, if City's midfield wasn't so could we could have targeted him!!!?

Wow. You really have it in for Kyle (Premier League Medal Winner Since Leaving Spurs) Walker don't you

Of which he was instrumental to our defence which let in the least goals in the prem. But hey, don't let that get in the way of your obsession

58 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Wow. You really have it in for Kyle (Premier League Medal Winner Since Leaving Spurs) Walker don't you

Of which he was instrumental to our defence which let in the least goals in the prem. But hey, don't let that get in the way of your obsession

i would venture to say i've seen a lot more of Kyle Walker than you and i'm quite confident in saying he's simply benefitting from playing in a vastly better side but the old habits still exist.  If he was playing for Huddersfield you would get what i'm trying to tell you.  

And to think, all i did was make a light hearted joke mostly at the expense of Spurs....some people are never satisfied!!?

EDIT..   do i really need to remind you Timmy Mallett could have played right back in that City side and won a premier league medal.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

i would venture to say i've seen a lot more of Kyle Walker than you and i'm quite confident in saying he's simply benefitting from playing in a vastly better side bike the old habits still exist.  If he was playing for Huddersfield you would get what i'm trying to tell you.  

Think I'll put my trust in Pep who I think recognises quality better than you or I and he wouldn't pick him if he thought he was a liability

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Think I'll put my trust in Pep who I think recognises quality better than you or I and he wouldn't pick him if he thought he was a liability

Walker was the best of what was available and you were, if my memory serves in desperate need at the time.  I think Pep would have taken Trippier were he the one that was available but that we'll never know.