Semen transfer facility?

sipi

My wife and I would like to conceive another child. However the idea of rubbing our wee-wee's together for the third time in 12 years is too exhausting.

Any suggestions?

PS. This is meant to be fun "fun thread". Please keep it clean..

cheesy.gifclap2.gifwub.png

sipi darling,

I understand and predicament and sympathize with you.

‘J’ and I wanted children but I was unable to conceive (compatibility problems).

In the great bathroom of life, the females pluming system is not my area of expertise.

However, I do have a high level of skill when it comes to the art of rubbing, I once spent an entire day in York carrying out my rubbings in old and decrepit buildings.

If you are shy of being rubbed, we could opt for the marigold handshake.

Failing that, I do have an admirer on these boards who is a world renowned expert on the art of milking, so with the help of my friend, a cup, a test tube and a pippet, I’m sure that we can bump start your wife’s tummy bump.

Anyway ducks, keep us informed about how you get on with the conception.

If you need any help in practicing about where everything fits together, I would be very willing to help you in this.

I’m sure ‘J’ won’t mind.

• Like 1

And why are there so many knobs?

Does it do a "wash, spin, rinse cycle"?

Surely an "on/ off" switch is enough.

Keep it simple.

Many options, hence the complexity.

Here is a some more information on its capabilities and how you can purchase it.

http://sanwegroup.en.alibaba.com/product/538379418-200289434/automatic_Sperm_extractor.html

Edited by mesquite

sipi darling,

‘J’ and I wanted children but I was unable to conceive (compatibility problems).

In the great bathroom of life, the females pluming system is not my area of expertise.

However, I do have a high level of skill when it comes to the art of rubbing, I once spent an entire day in York carrying out my rubbings in old and decrepit buildings.

Failing that, I do have an admirer on these boards who is a world renowned expert on the art of milking, so with the help of my friend, a cup, a test tube and a pippet, I’m sure that we can bump start your wife’s tummy bump.

If you need any help in practicing about where everything fits together, I would be very willing to help you in this.

I’m sure ‘J’ won’t mind.

"The marigold handshake"?

Oh Dear, now I am suffering from high blood pressure.

Thanks for the offer. Yes, I will keep you informed.

wub.png

sipi darling,

I’m sure ‘J’ won’t mind.

wub.png

What is a marigold handshake?

sipi darling,

J and I wanted children but I was unable to conceive (compatibility problems).

Failing that, I do have an admirer on these boards who is a world renowned expert on the art of milking, so with the help of my friend, a cup, a test tube and a pippet, Im sure that we can bump start your wifes tummy bump.

Im sure J wont mind.

wub.png

Very kind offer from Gayllips

sipi darling,

I’m sure ‘J’ won’t mind.

wub.png

What is a marigold handshake?

"Hold me like a flower"

"Gently?"

"No, by the stalk"

Moved to pub , don't be surprised if it disappears soon.whistling.gif

You have to admit Rooo this is one of the more obscure threads, but harmless??

Thanks Mr Toad. Just a bit of fun. But if it goes soon, then so be it.

sipi darling,

J and I wanted children but I was unable to conceive (compatibility problems).

Failing that, I do have an admirer on these boards who is a world renowned expert on the art of milking, so with the help of my friend, a cup, a test tube and a pippet, Im sure that we can bump start your wifes tummy bump.

Im sure J wont mind.

Pfui!