One On One Tutorials

dukkha

:DAm looking for a reliable person who would be willing to spend some time tutoring me on Photo Shop for appropriate professional fee. I live in the Yanawa area. Close to immigration and Suan Phlu Post Office...all genuine offers considered...have downloaded Adobe Photoshop 7 but am at a loss as to the next step....Times are flexible and can make a mean cup of green tea..many thanks. Dukkha :o

Gave up on on-line tutorials? I'm sure there are how-to books on Photoshop available at book stores in Thailand, not sure why you would need a private tutor. Have you ever used a paint program? The fundamentals are pretty much the same between all of them.

:o Hi TYWAIS, I did check out all of the sites you so kindly provided...a bit overwhelmed with the tekno speak but will persevere...no haave not used paint shop..needs calm down and as have all the time in the world just take it easy and see how I go...once again thanks for your support.. :D Dukkha
Gave up on on-line tutorials? I'm sure there are how-to books on Photoshop available at book stores in Thailand, not sure why you would need a private tutor. Have you ever used a paint program? The fundamentals are pretty much the same between all of them.

If you're interested, I live near the airport and can help you.

I am a website designer and graphic artist.

I'm probably the only person in Thailand who's had a design "published" on CSS Zen Garden.

Send me a private message and we can talk.

If you're in BKK I'd be happy to teach you the basics of image editing for both print production and the web in exchange for a beer or 2 (tea isn't really my cup of tea :o

PM me if interested and I'll send you some links to my work.