business center utilized mainly by westerners for monthly fee

watgate

I read recently about a business center equipped with computers and fax machines and various other equipment which one can utilize at various days and times depending on which membership you take out. I am having trouble finding the name and location of this business/compute rcenter used, I think primarily, by westerners. Can someone supply me with the name and address of this establishment?

It might be hard to find one that hasn't been taken over by digital pikeys and raided by the police.

Brilliant. But if you think that's scrounging I saw a Farang updating his facebook profile on a Mac in the apple shop in KSK two days ago. Passed him an hour later and he was checking emails.

• Like 2

It might be hard to find one that hasn't been taken over by digital pikeys and raided by the police.

They're all successful digital entrepreneurs and not backpackers with wordpress accounts wink.png

The only thing I cannot figure out about that is.....

If they are even slightly successful why wouldn't they just pay the 600 baht/$18 a month

for their own 10mb/sec connection & stay in the comfort of their own place?

A printer is not expensive here & ink refills is dirt cheap & any computer/laptop can do faxes etc

I would have guessed most who use such a place are likely backpackers who do not even have a computer/laptop with them.

Because even a successful business owner on vacation has his laptop with him & access to wifi/printing/fax etc thru most hotels.

If they are even slightly successful why wouldn't they just pay the 600 baht/$18 a month

I've worked from home for 3 years or so and honestly it gets lonely working from home. You end up sitting in an apartment alone for 8 hours a day staring at your screen. With co-working spaces you have other people to talk to throughout the day if you want to. It also helps with people in similar industries to bounce ideas off of but mostly it is just about company.

I've worked from home for 3 years or so and honestly it gets lonely working from home. You end up sitting in an apartment alone for 8 hours a day staring at your screen. With co-working spaces you have other people to talk to throughout the day if you want to. It also helps with people in similar industries to bounce ideas off of but mostly it is just about company.

I guess I can see that being a reason for some