PM Prayut worried about underground anti-government movements

webfact

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginjag you are naive if you think post counts shows a lack of understanding of the ongoing political situation.

you once had only 6 posts your self now stop acting like your some kind of authority on the subject, you of all people have seen zero democracy in 30 years and several coups on nothing's changed.

The Junta and the PM are NOT as popular as you might think, it reeks of desperation and an excuse to keep the uneducated ill informed in check my maintaining martial law.

He can crack on as far as I'm concerned but when the tourist numbers keep dropping stop looking elsewhere for excuses and he should have been well aware he wouldn't be as popular as his spin doctors make him out be

But hey his Junat got you free dental work so what a massive boost to all the unemployed Thais who just want a job that pays the minimum wage. But your free dental treatment make the coup all worthwhile eh??

If he is not popular, why is he elected un-opposed? Why the poll said 93% of the people like him. Why his aids said that leaders all over the world make appointment to greet him (also said that the protest in Milan were fake and Photoshop).

Please remember that this is democratic kingdom of Thailand, not some <deleted> up country Iraq or North Korea.

"If he is not popular, why is he elected un-opposed?" Satire right? Please say yes.

• Like 2

"Anti-government movements"? Surely, in politics, this is normally referred to as "opposition" and implies balance?

Boots on the other foot now isn't it ??? PTP would not let opposition have a say, meetings cut short---overnight amnesty---etc. We remember.

Mega warnings were rebuffed regarding the rice scandal, Opposition is far different from 'Anti government movements"

Opposition is normally verbal, up front.

Anti government movements are under cover--back stabbing-sinister etc.

When you're not allowed to be verbal or even eating a sandwich, like it is with this self appointed PM, hen there is no other choice as being undercover.

Chothee he wasn't elected!!

He wanted the job and his submission to run as PM went unoposed by his fellow NCPO/NLA coup appointed panel.

If he was that popular call an election right now before 2014 is out and let's see if he wins by a landslide of 93% and more, my money is not on that happening or his popularity being as high that here will be NO election in 2015 either till to constitution is re written to favour him.

• Like 1

Pretty hard to be a above ground anti government movement as it's illegal under this appointed PM

6 posts---another recruit.---get informed by all and then form an opinion, not enter from the back door.

Wow, judging my knowledge and how informed I am by how many posts. But typical from what I have read on here, attacking the person not his arguments.

It is not the number of posts really. (but you took the bait).

It was your ready thought out agenda conforming to the hate the army brigade.

Your back up boys are not very pleased with my comments. Your comment about the PM is not true---opposition is appropriate---anti government movement is not appropriate.

• Like 1

"Anti-government movements"? Surely, in politics, this is normally referred to as "opposition" and implies balance?

Boots on the other foot now isn't it ??? PTP would not let opposition have a say, meetings cut short---overnight amnesty---etc. We remember.

Mega warnings were rebuffed regarding the rice scandal, Opposition is far different from 'Anti government movements"

When you're not allowed to be verbal or even eating a sandwich, like it is with this self appointed PM, hen there is no other choice as being undercover.

Propaganda talk. OTT. absolutely ridiculous. comment from a clan member who has one aim to try to disrupt a normal forum.

• Like 1

Propaganda talk. OTT. absolutely ridiculous. comment from a clan member who has one aim to try to disrupt a normal forum.

Finally you agree, it's all propaganda talk.

I assume you know the meaning of propaganda then

Ginjag you are naive if you think post counts shows a lack of understanding of the ongoing political situation.

you once had only 6 posts your self now stop acting like your some kind of authority on the subject, you of all people have seen zero democracy in 30 years and several coups on nothing's changed.

The Junta and the PM are NOT as popular as you might think, it reeks of desperation and an excuse to keep the uneducated ill informed in check my maintaining martial law.

He can crack on as far as I'm concerned but when the tourist numbers keep dropping stop looking elsewhere for excuses and he should have been well aware he wouldn't be as popular as his spin doctors make him out be

But hey his Junat got you free dental work so what a massive boost to all the unemployed Thais who just want a job that pays the minimum wage. But your free dental treatment make the coup all worthwhile eh??

If you think the PM is not popular, then give us details.

I recall in my very early days I would never have give it a thought to attack say Thaksin with the venom that some new recruits do on here. In those days there was NEVER a movement trying to drum up silly pre propaganda on entering TVF.

Tourism drop in numbers are according to you due to the PM. You have conveniently overlooked the scams that PTP have happy to tolerate---police that have always had a say in goings on in tourist areas.

The dental touch today hit a nerve with some---hilarious. Your comment about it sums up your attitude re the INTERVENTION.

• Like 1

Chothee he wasn't elected!!

He wanted the job and his submission to run as PM went unoposed by his fellow NCPO/NLA coup appointed panel.

If he was that popular call an election right now before 2014 is out and let's see if he wins by a landslide of 93% and more, my money is not on that happening or his popularity being as high that here will be NO election in 2015 either till to constitution is re written to favour him.

Haggis, I hope you were wearing your safety gear, you walked straight into Chottee's sarcasm chasm littered with old irony. He does that well.wink.png

The first problem he should be solving is a date for the next democratic election.

That's what the rest of the world is asking him to do.

The NEXT democratic election? Are you implying that the last few were democratic? OMG!!

LOVE IT mate. Stuttering is so frustrated. Dates of elections have a process to adhere to. The PM is only a part in this.

Your clan that speaks the same repeating words on most political topics, That's the propaganda I understand on this forum.

Back up why the past regime had far better programs than the PM.

Your clan that speaks the same repeating words on most political topics, That's the propaganda I understand on this forum.

The previous regime was in power almost 3 years, and in the second half of that term it became obvious that they failed.

The current regime is in power 5 months and it is already a few months visible that the whole program are just loose words in the wind, since every form he has announced so far has failed already.

• Like 1

Pretty hard to be a above ground anti government movement as it's illegal under this appointed PM

6 posts---another recruit.---get informed by all and then form an opinion, not enter from the back door.

...and they're off! Anyone know off hand if it's a full moon?

• Like 1

He should be worried, given the electorate cant open their mouths and speak as they wish openly they will do it in private.

This is how it will stay until restrictions of speech are lifted. Then he can worry about open criticism, if he can handle it...

I recall in my very early days I would never have give it a thought to attack say Thaksin with the venom that some new recruits do on here. In those days there was NEVER a movement trying to drum up silly pre propaganda on entering TVF.

Tourism drop in numbers are according to you due to the PM. You have conveniently overlooked the scams that PTP have happy to tolerate---police that have always had a say in goings on in tourist areas.

The dental touch today hit a nerve with some---hilarious. Your comment about it sums up your attitude re the INTERVENTION.

Hitting the bottle again??

post-218648-0-38019600-1413898072_thumb.

• Like 1

The previous regime was in power almost 3 years, and in the second half of that term it became obvious that they failed.

The current regime is in power 5 months and it is already a few months visible that the whole program are just loose words in the wind, since every form he has announced so far has failed already.

Your first sentence was completely correct.

Your second sentence is completely untrue, hick-ups sure they were inevitable. The PM has not failed at all. early days to assume this.

Hitting the bottle again??

attachicon.gifhardknott-rhetoric 2.jpg

Wouldn't know about that---don't drink the stuff.

You obviously know much about that subject. Failure to recognize the tourism failures and why is not a PM problem it is a disease inherited.

However, he said he's happy with people's support for his government and that other countries are satisfied with order in Thailand.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Regardless that most other countries representatives refused to talk with him.......

That's a porky pie, WHO refused to talk to him ???? if you cannot give details do not froth out this rubbish.

• Like 1

I think you view is from a farang view. Can tell not many thai are happy

Udon -news at nine.

Issan people have changed their attitude or are in the process of . Here in Udon Thani a yesterday stronghold is now longer as was. persons are now on the positive way of thinking -not the bogged down PTP thinking.

It is going to take a long time but inroads are being made. If for some reason people can think it can be done overnight are living in cuckoo land.

Udon -news at nine.

Issan people have changed their attitude or are in the process of . Here in Udon Thani a yesterday stronghold is now longer as was. persons are now on the positive way of thinking -not the bogged down PTP thinking.

It is going to take a long time but inroads are being made. If for some reason people can think it can be done overnight are living in cuckoo land.

That is your hope, not the Udon news

Udon -news at nine.

So far our nine o'clock military journal, more "news" tomorrow.

Do not know what town you live, but it is apparent that there are some areas that will never want to change their old ideas.

It is also apparent that some TVF posters are vigorously fighting the PM.

I do not see here in the red (was) stronghold Thais are unhappy. I personally have nothing to gain by saying either way, I only live here and do not ever get a hostile comment in the local village market, about the army being bad to Thai people.

I only get this hostility from posters on TVF. fact

• Like 1

Udon -news at nine.

I don't say it's not possibly to change people way of thinking, but if you sit down with Thais and ask them what they thinking about the current situation, many says Mai dii (not good)

I has being asking about this because, I like to hear it from the local people, not farangs and not news. Many is telling me, they can't do anything now, because they are scared of the marital laws. They also says the are not going to make a fight, but waiting for election or the martial law is over. I even know a guy there has deserted from the military and very scared to come back and they only way to escape is going to become a monk. The problem for him right now, is the military when you join it, losing all normal Id paper, but the temple can help him.

I understand the general is worried and I hope like you he will change there view

Edited by carstenp
  • Like 1