Has anyone been watching Hormones?

Caitrin

I was curious if anyone has been watching the lakorn Hormones, it's just ended Season 2, and I think it got picked up for Season 3. I'm really enjoying it so far, and if you are a viewer, you probably realise my avatar is a character named Toei. I'm pretty amazed by its content, which I tend to think is fairly realistic for teenagers in general, and I've learned quite a bit of Thai from it.

Thoughts?

maxresdefault.jpg

Must be my age

I thought there was going to be a great discussion on hormones or the change in them when your Mrs is going through the "Change"

Lakorn Hormones must be a Thai soap eh?

It is. A different one, "Modern" and dealing with the world of teenagers/young students.

Not so far from reality than the usual stuff.

Our grand daugther (15 years) gulps it.

Somewhere from the internet (don't have the link at hand).

The techy forum here is probably not the best for this topic?

Edited by KhunBENQ

Watched it all in Thai. As a Thai learner I often struggle to find anything good to watch and this was a welcome change. Sure it's not perfect, but I was addicted and watched episode after episode. It's good to see Thailand changing and finally releasing some decent TV dramas.

But why Toei? It's all about Sprite over here tongue.png

There are English sub versions. Season 2 will be more difficult to find (facebook group) but Season 1 is on youtube.

Edited by jarrcbb

I'm glad this is taking off. Sorry for putting it in the wrong forum!

I like Sprite a lot, but she's not personally my type. Toei is totally my type. I like all of the girls, and most of the boys, too. And I'm really loving the queer inclusion. Yay representation.

I mean, honestly, the only person I outright hate is Win, because he's like the King Midas of shit. Everything he touches turns to shit. He's got narcissistic personality disorder or something, I swear.

Also, there are S2 fansubs, but I don't know if sharing the fansubber website is against the rules.

Edited by Caitrin

The original movie, from what I can figure out, plus both season one and two are available from Asia Torrents. Not sure, but it looks as if you can join up by creating an account there.

Pretty decent for Asian films and tv series, although rare to find any Thai uploaded, particularly with subs. Seems Hormones does have subs available, apparently in both English & Thai.

The original movie, from what I can figure out, plus both season one and two are available from Asia Torrents. Not sure, but it looks as if you can join up by creating an account there.

Pretty decent for Asian films and tv series, although rare to find any Thai uploaded, particularly with subs. Seems Hormones does have subs available, apparently in both English & Thai.

They are both available in a variety of versions at Asia Torrents. I've grabbed both complete series with English subs. All you have to do is sign up. You don't even have to do the confirmatory email thingie.

I want to see a soap with dark skinned thais in the village. A lot of yabba and sang som and daughters going of to Pattaya and then coming back to visit with a smelly farang. I want to see the reactions.

How do you pronounce your username?

How is that relevant?

• 2 weeks later...