NRC chairman determines to resolve conflicts in country

webfact

NRC chairman determines to resolve conflicts in country
By Digital Content

14139579381349-640x390x1.jpg

BANGKOK, Oct 22 -- Thienchay Kiranandana, chairman-elect of the National Reform Council (NRC), said the main goals of the body were to resolve conflicts in the nation and draft a new constitution.

The major tasks would be achieved on schedule despite obstacles including political factors, he said.

For national reform, Mr Thienchay said there might be more than 10 committees to plan reform in different areas.

Outside people can join the panels and they may include applicants who were not selected to the NRC and experts in various fields.

That was to improve the efficiency of the reform and the NRC would also listen to opinions of people throughout the country, Mr Thienchay said.

Today the NRC whip committee discussed the selection of the 20 national reform councillors who would join the constitution-drafting committee, Mr Thienchay added.

Asked if the chairmanship of the NRC had been reserved for him long before, Mr Thienchay said national reform councilor Chai Chidchob had just approached him yesterday before his nomination.

He also said that he was ready to declare his assets to the public. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-10-22

I just hope they invite persons from all factions to participate, Dems, PTP, UDD, Bhumjumthai, PDRC etc otherwise it will be a complete waste of time. Have to get the calmer more thoughtful heads of all of those to sit down and go through things.

Like it or not, it is just impossible to do away with these factions power, influence and support so it needs to be engaged if reconciliation and reform is going to get anywhere.

• Like 1

I just hope they invite persons from all factions to participate, Dems, PTP, UDD, Bhumjumthai, PDRC etc otherwise it will be a complete waste of time. Have to get the calmer more thoughtful heads of all of those to sit down and go through things.

Like it or not, it is just impossible to do away with these factions power, influence and support so it needs to be engaged if reconciliation and reform is going to get anywhere.

I thought they already invited everyone. PTP / UDD refused to take part.

Then you better start with the man at the top, to convince that it is not all about him and that he doesn't have to be scared of his own shadow or of the non existence bogeymen planning all these fictitious plot against him. First class paranoia and inferiority complex.

"Outside people can join the panels and they may include applicants who were not selected to the NRC"

I was referring to this part.

"Outside people can join the panels and they may include applicants who were not selected to the NRC"

I was referring to this part.

Even if PTP/UDD are invited to join the panels, they will probably still refuse to take part.

It is a shame that there is a lot of people who do not want unification and will try in every way they can think of to derail it.

With reunification comes stability and with stability comes the opportunity to dig in to the corruption full tilt.

Oh don't worry, with no need to reveal their assets I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to "dig full tilt into the corruption"............................coffee1.gif

They did and I don't blame them. Bit like someone kicking you out of your house then inviting you over for tea and biscuits.

• Like 2

It is a shame that there is a lot of people who do not want unification and will try in every way they can think of to derail it.

With reunification comes stability and with stability comes the opportunity to dig in to the corruption full tilt.

Oh don't worry, with no need to reveal their assets I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to "dig full tilt into the corruption"............................coffee1.gif

We all should take notice of what Fab4 says....after all .........with over 4000 posts, he would have to be an expert on everything

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

North Korea and North Viet Nam felt the same way.

Who in their right mind would want the unification being offered by the Yellows?

90% of the people are to live downtrodden lives in meagre sufficiency whilst the other parasitic 10% exploit, rob, enslave, abuse and denigrate them.

True unification can only occur in an open and honest system that respects all citizens as equals, regardless of wealth or ancestry.

Only democracy can lead to a lasting unification.

No wonder the yellows are so opposed to "one man, one vote" democracy.