Kuwaiti man beaten by Pattaya bar guards over 'sex shows'

webfact

One day they pick on a retired Israeli military guy.

The Thais will be scattering around feeling the ground for their eyeballs.

Well at least the Israelis don't go around trying to convert everyone to Judaism. They just get drugged and robbed by ladyboys.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they will but the IDF guy will only be used to fighting a few woman and kids throwing stones so will still get his arse kicked like this guy did. The go go bar probably has some guy working who's been fighting since a kid so all these tough guys soon meet their match. Edited by japsportscarmad

You think so?

Been fighting since he was a kid but is not a Pro and instead has to "Lure" tourists into a low grade gogo bar for a living.

Yes actually your 100% right sorry my mistake he wouldn't be a pro. But probably makes more by luring sad, desperate, drunk, stupid guys into the go go bar- Thank god for capitalism:-)

From sad past experience I have unfortunately found the poorer the country the better they fight, particularly when your a bit pissed.

Maybe they will but the IDF guy will only be used to fighting a few woman and kids throwing stones so will still get his arse kicked like this guy did. T

They also managed to kick the military asses of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc etc etc.

Maybe they will but the IDF guy will only be used to fighting a few woman and kids throwing stones so will still get his arse kicked like this guy did. T

They also managed to kick the military asses of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc etc etc.

Yes your right and it sort of served them right didn't it for not using their best troops and keeping them in reserve, arguing amongst themselves and letting Israel have spies in their camps and not understanding Israel would fight on a religious holiday. We all know Israeli intelligence with their American chums is probably as good as it gets and intelligence wins wars not troop numbers.

But an average IDF conscript guy is not going to be any better than anyone really certainally anyone with some basic training. The most he's likely to have seen is kids throwing stones and burning flags which is a bit scary I must admit, but it's not hand to hand fighting. The IDF didn't fare too well in Gaza fighting hand to hand building to building considering their fire power and arms technology, and its inconceivable they sent their conscripts in first is it. Just pusses fighting woman and children really.

You think so?

Been fighting since he was a kid but is not a Pro and instead has to "Lure" tourists into a low grade gogo bar for a living.

Yes actually your 100% right sorry my mistake he wouldn't be a pro. But probably makes more by luring sad, desperate, drunk, stupid guys into the go go bar- Thank god for capitalism:-)

From sad past experience I have unfortunately found the poorer the country the better they fight, particularly when your a bit pissed.

Yes your 100% correct.

There is normally 10 of them surrounding an unarmed drunken victim while they are wielding bats, knives and bottles and one retard with a shooter waiting to use it if he is the last one standing.

What great fighters they are.

You think so?

Yes your 100% correct.

There is normally 10 of them surrounding an unarmed drunken victim while they are wielding bats, knives and bottles and one retard with a shooter waiting to use it if he is the last one standing.

What great fighters they are.

I've never seen that and in the bar areas there's usually lots of Police plain clothes and uniformed about so if they see someone with a gun out they would probably shoot him straight away as a legal kill, or if they had links to the bar they would try to diffuse the situation as don't want the hag.

Lots of Ferang fancy their chances fighting with often smaller Thai guys and I've seen plenty get dropped real quick by bar staff and bar staff sometimes get dropped as well, usually that's when the other bar security get involved just like anywhere else. I've never had a gun pulled on me in Thailand ever in 40 years although we do have our own which is licensed so only a little 9mm and I've only pulled it once again in 40 years on a burglar/trespasser in Chaing Rai and that was well out in the country at the old house. I'm not saying it can't happen but not my experience of guns been pulled by bar security and no ones ever mentioned an issue that I know.

And I've never been dropped by bar staff even when there's been problems but I have had some training to diffuse problems and now getting a bit old for rolling about on the floor in a fight in any case.