Best route into Bangkok on Motorcycle?

chrischronic

Pratunam is a very congested area. Not bike friendly at all. My old Ducati Monster once overheated there.

But if you have to go there, once at the end of Rama 2, turn left onto Suksawat and then right to Taksin bridge and straight up Sathorn and Wireless Roads to Petchburi road and then turn left. Google Maps will be of help.

• Like 1

Lucky you. The opposite direction will see you spreading out your picnic blanket on the side of either Asoke or Sukhumvit, 55

Lucky you. The opposite direction will see you spreading out your picnic blanket on the side of either Asoke or Sukhumvit, 55

O I know I have spent enough time there to know I was lucky coming into town instead of going out. When I left to drive to Chiang Mai easy drive out of town as well, Lucky me again. It is called planning.

Great thanks for the info. I really appreciate the help!

Chris do not be intimidated by Bangkok go to Google maps and check ll2 route on the highest resolution it will help you follow the route and recognize landmarks. I spent about 45 mins studing my drive route into the city and had no problems at all.