Koh Tao: Prosecutors unfazed by retraction of confession in British tourists' killing

webfact

Jdinasia is probably a high ranking member of the "tourist" police :-)

Probably nomsod in disguise.

Trying to confuse us all.

Stay focused.

Got it!! Just because I confront conspiracy theorists' delusional posts about.. Well, about everything since they have less consistency than even the RTP did early on... That means I am the person you hope killed the 2 British folk. (while it is far more likely that they have the actual killers in custody.)
Are all investigations not carried out based on "theories " ?
Yes. Yet one has to be blinkered to not know the difference between a theory and a conspiracy theory :) most people claiming to know who did it fall into this category.

Edit - example : Darwin had a theory of evolution. Darwin was in KT with a push knife working for the RTP is a conspiracy theory.

Edited by jdinasia

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stay focused.

Got it!! Just because I confront conspiracy theorists' delusional posts about.. Well, about everything since they have less consistency than even the RTP did early on... That means I am the person you hope killed the 2 British folk. (while it is far more likely that they have the actual killers in custody.)

Well inThailand investigation is manipulated by FACE and influential family status and everyone who dares to find out the truth will simply be shot dead, in secret...

See the above for a great example of a conspiracy theory.

Stay focused.

Yes. Yet one has to be blinkered to not know the difference between a theory and a conspiracy theory :) most people claiming to know who did it fall into this category.

Edit - example : Darwin had a theory of evolution. Darwin was in KT with a push knife working for the RTP is a conspiracy theory.

Hahaha...

Edit: lol on the example of conspiracy theory. My sides...hahaha

Edited by BuddhistVirus

It's impossible because of the size of a hoe to the wound. Plus the power of a hoe hitting you would cause fracturing not wounds.

How did I come about that they are puncture wounds? Well they about an inch wide and maybe a little deeper.

I would of thought you would of seen the photos considering your in depth and consistent postings on this subject.

Again you are not a forensic pathologist.

No he probably isn't, but likewise, are the RTP who made the comments re the hoe was used to kill them forensic pathologists ?

Seem to recall a well qualified Thai forensic pathologist suggesting the DNA investigation was screwed so can we therefore assume all the forensic investigation is suspect?

It's impossible because of the size of a hoe to the wound. Plus the power of a hoe hitting you would cause fracturing not wounds.

How did I come about that they are puncture wounds? Well they about an inch wide and maybe a little deeper.

I would of thought you would of seen the photos considering your in depth and consistent postings on this subject.

No he probably isn't, but likewise, are the RTP who made the comments re the hoe was used to kill them forensic pathologists ?

Seem to recall a well qualified Thai forensic pathologist suggesting the DNA investigation was screwed so can we therefore assume all the forensic investigation is suspect?

No, the forensic expert (who also can make the GT200 work) stated that the RTP on the island should have had a DNA expert there didn't she?

Stay focused.

Well inThailand investigation is manipulated by FACE and influential family status and everyone who dares to find out the truth will simply be shot dead, in secret...

See the above for a great example of a conspiracy theory.

Well you are a bit too persistent in trying to debunk any theory here, which just adds more suspicion to the so called conspiracy theory.

I don't necessarily believe you are a mouth piece of the RTP.

But you are bought one way or the other, either by trying to quail the rumors for someone but then again you could just be a pathetic attention-seeking troll. Take your pick...

I pick none of the above. BTW what does a game bird have to do with this?

Stay focused.

Yes but they must produce facts. To wit: Let reality speak for itself. You have no facts.

No, the forensic expert (who also can make the GT200 work) stated that the RTP on the island should have had a DNA expert there didn't she?

bear in mind the person being discussed in a forensic expert not an electronics expert - so can we assume she is up to speed on forensic matters, and don't forget she was re-appointed to her current position by the general himself.

Further, stating that the RTP "should have had a DNA expert there" is a polite way of saying the results are suspect.

bear in mind the person being discussed in a forensic expert not an electronics expert - so can we assume she is up to speed on forensic matters, and don't forget she was re-appointed to her current position by the general himself.

Further, stating that the RTP "should have had a DNA expert there" is a polite way of saying the results are suspect.

LOL..

Not an electronics expert!! Awesome!! The GT200, used to provide forensic evidence in courts in Thailand and vouched for by her....

Your argument fails.

Personally I would not fail to appoint anyone awarded with her title.

Edited by jdinasia

LOL..

Not an electronics expert!! Awesome!! The GT200, used to provide forensic evidence in courts in Thailand and vouched for by her....

Your argument fails.

What argument fails, she must still be considered reliable otherwise the new leader would not have re-appointed her to this position. Also you seem to believe and are in agreement with his stance in this case, therefore it follows that you must feel his judgement is sound or is that only sound in matters you wish to argue and are in agreement with.

LOL..

Your argument fails.

What argument fails, she must still be considered reliable otherwise the new leader would not have re-appointed her to this position. Also you seem to believe and are in agreement with his stance in this case, therefore it follows that you must feel his judgement is sound or is that only sound in matters you wish to argue and are in agreement with.

Wow

Apparently you are unaware of her title and how it is given.

I have never once stated that the RTP case is perfect. In fact I have stated it is flawed.

I am in favor of a trial.

Defense gets to poke holes in the case offered by the prosecution.

The sovereign status of Thailand does not get abused.

JD, are you the only one on watch tonight? Seems like you are posting in response to every single comment. Do you not realise you are in the minority and all these people have a point?

I am sure the other Johns will be around soon to back you up.

Back on topic the Brits and their evidence are here, your top boy has gone on sick leave. The tide is turning my friend.

Edited by changnaam
  • Like 1

JD, are you the only one on watch tonight? Seems like you are posting in response to every single comment. Do you not realise you are in the minority and all these people have a point?

Back on topic the Brits and their evidence are here, your top boy has gone on sick leave. The tide is turning my friend.

And where is the officlal news link to this information , that the general has gone on sick leave? Social media ?

• Like 1

And where is the officlal news link to this information , that the general has gone on sick leave? Social media ?

Not the general mate, the so called police chief. Reported in the Thai press this morning. IMHO the General is not well versed on this farce and he is not part of it. He is misinformed.

Not the general mate, the so called police chief. Reported in the Thai press this morning. IMHO the General is not well versed on this farce and he is not part of it. He is misinformed.

In the beginning maybe but as things have progressed and ever since his bikini comment blunder highly unlikely.

OMG.. Being In the minority means I am wrong???

Guess if you ever come to Thailand you will always be wrong :)

Amazing that you stated that the Brits brought their own evidence though!

Jadeinasia still awaiting your answer to my question.

Have you seen the photos of David's injuries and what do you think caused these injuries.

Simple questions.

I am not a forensic pathologist, my opinion is irrelevant.

• Like 1

Have you seen the photos of David's injuries and what do you think caused these injuries.

Simple questions.

Correct for once. You are indeed an English Teacher (qualified in Celta etc I'm not sure but hey who cares, right?) in Thai government schools.

Simple questions.

Correct for once. You are indeed an English Teacher (qualified in Celta etc I'm not sure but hey who cares, right?) in Thai government schools.
Wrong again but I expect no less from conspiracy theorists :)

Simple questions.

Wrong again but I expect no less from conspiracy theorists smile.png

Ok Einstein, provide the evidence to discredit my claim .

Simple questions.

Wrong again but I expect no less from conspiracy theorists smile.png

Ok Einstein, provide the evidence to discredit my claim .

LOL

Again a clueless post as it is impossible to prove a negative.

Again I expect no less from your ilk:)

why did the headman say his son left the island before the gang banging drug pushing murderers killed the two,

and the kid say he was never there?

why did the kids girlfriend piss all over social media that he disappeared for two days leaving her alone without a phone call?

"Scotland Yard & Nomsod"

it even ryhmes

Edited by SteveFong