Koh Tao: Prosecutors unfazed by retraction of confession in British tourists' killing

webfact

You guys on the payroll are getting worse by the day.

You talk about evidence.

1) where is the rest of the cctv with the other characters out of shot?

2) why did the Burmese not test positive in the first round of tests?

3) the hoe which they used did not kill David, this has been shown by experts, not speculation.

4) why did cctv in bkk need to be doctored?

5) why did the investigation change course around the 25th from a local family?

You keep talking about evidence........ In my eyes this is evidence.

1. Where is the hour before and the hour after? The police released what they wanted in their effort to get the public to try to help identify those they could not identify and had reason to believe might be involved. You have no clue anything about the "characters out of shot" or if the police already had their identity.

2. As stated and reported numerous times, the collected hundreds of samples and most were not run because of the back log with all the samples. Police were pushing to the top the most likely suspects and/or people they were questioning.

3. Yes there is a hoe and yes it was reported to be a murder weapon. Obviously the case has not been presented in court nor have we seen the coroner or police report to know what other weapons may have been involved if any.

4. You have absolutely no proof what-so-ever any video was doctored.

5. As all investigations, police follow the leads.

I don't see any evidence except for you trying to take things you don't and that you have no reason to know and turn them into something.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You talk about evidence.

3) the hoe which they used did not kill David, this has been shown by experts, not speculation.

1. Where is the hour before and the hour after? The police released what they wanted in their effort to get the public to try to help identify those they could not identify and had reason to believe might be involved. You have no clue anything about the "characters out of shot" or if the police already had their identity.

2. As stated and reported numerous times, the collected hundreds of samples and most were not run because of the back log with all the samples. Police were pushing to the top the most likely suspects and/or people they were questioning.

3. Yes there is a hoe and yes it was reported to be a murder weapon. Obviously the case has not been presented in court nor have we seen the coroner or police report to know what other weapons may have been involved if any.

I don't see any evidence except for you trying to take things you don't and that you have no reason to know and turn them into something.

Hey BiB, the hoe did not kill Dave, compredee,,,,,,,,,,,,coffee1.gif

Are Bangkok Airways going to release the passanger manifest of the early morning flight from Koh Samui on the morning after the murders?

Are the same Bangkok Airways who I believe are the owner/operators of Koh Samui airport going to release CCTV footage inside the terminal of that morning?

I believe 3 members of the British Police force will be knocking at your door at any moment.

Are you going to refuse to give the information?....was the passenger manifest altered? was a passenger knowingly flying under a false name?

If you are withholding information, not only will this have serious consequences from the police investigation but also from the International Airline community.

JDINASIA here is a question for you ************

As a foreign teacher in Thailand due you think the BKK university should be made to come out and confirm Non Sods alibi as posed by his lawyer. " Attended class and exams on the 13th-15th September and there is paperwork to prove this".

If one of your students was being targeted as a murderer and a rapist and you as a teacher had the chance to confirm his alibi and clear his name and get the whole world off of his back would you help that student. Would you confirm his alibi. If not why not. As a teacher due you not have a duty of care to help protect an innocent student.

For the life of me I can not understand why the lawyer of an innocent man voluntarily came out with an alibi. No police were asking him for one and why now won't the BKK university simply come out and confirm his alibi... It all seems really strange and I would love to hear your teachers perspective...

Your facts and logic are flawed.

Police were pursing him as a possible suspect until he proved to them he was not on the island.

A teacher has no right to speak to the press about specific students just to make your boat float and this kid is not accused of anything or is he a suspect in this crime ... he was cleared.

You have no clue what teachers said to police and there is absolutely no reason you should know. This is just more nonsense conspiracy fantasy based on things you don't know about a case that has not even had the evidence presented in court.

If not so sad it would be comical the way conspiracy theorists are drawing their facts from things not known. Let the darn case go to trial were the suspects will be represented by lawyers and have experts (not Sgt. Internet Posters) from two countries observing the evidence as well as the press.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn
  • Like 1

Confessions are recanted in every country. It doesn't mean the confession is gone. It means the judges will weigh the confessions against the recantation.

Please see JLCrab's posts on what the UK police can do.

where is it ?
Look his profile up. Find content. Scroll.

This is the 2012 FCO MOU entitled Murder of ... British Nationals Abroad

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/141958/mou-fco-acpo-coroners.pdf

That is a hugely informative read! Though it doesn't explicitly say that third party DNA would be collected from the bodies it is inferred. I hope the truth is exposed to us mere public.

Are Bangkok Airways going to release the passanger manifest of the early morning flight from Koh Samui on the morning after the murders?

Are the same Bangkok Airways who I believe are the owner/operators of Koh Samui airport going to release CCTV footage inside the terminal of that morning?

I believe 3 members of the British Police force will be knocking at your door at any moment.

Are you going to refuse to give the information?....was the passenger manifest altered? was a passenger knowingly flying under a false name?

If you are withholding information, not only will this have serious consequences from the police investigation but also from the International Airline community.

No they are not because they have no reason to.

More nonsense conspiracy theories based on a lack of information ... which must indicate a conspiracy.

Universities making public statements about a private student not accused of a crime to make internet conspiracy theorists happy or Airlines releasing passenger manifests for the same reason .... Are you people for real?

We know who you are........................JTJ......................Back off eh........Looks really daft.......laugh.png

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

DNA, confessions, CCTV, phone, etc.

However I am not certain of guilt. That is what a trial is for.

DNA A police story. confessions ? CCTV of some guys that looked Asian. phone (his, hers or whatever fits) etc, that will be the blond hair, the hoe, the CCTV of the guy who looked far more like someone else who might have been involved than the CCTV you are relying on, the wine bottle. The etc's go on and on.

However you are far more certain of guilt than the rest of us.

What first hand information do you have that they are innocent. Thai bashing does not count as first hand evidence. You like most of the people on this thread are just playing Polly want a cracker. Unwilling to see what a court says.

• Like 1

You talk about evidence.

1. Actually according to a police statement, the video shots they have is all they have, given to them by the owner, and we all know who owns them right.

2. Reported by who? Never seen that mentioned in mainstream media

3. The weapon that killed David was clearly not a hoe, you don't need a judge to tell you that

4. And you have no proof it was not doctored

5. No they follow the money

I don't see any evidence that backs your claims whatsoever apart from your own opinions

1. You are wrong

2. Mentioned in the press numerous times

3. No, you need a medical examiner

4. You have no proof it wasn't aliens

5. No reports any money was involved, was a rape and murder .. only thing of value reported missing that we know was a phone. Some crimes are financially motivated and others are not. There is no money to follow unless you for some reason think they should just follow money and try to pin it on somebody with money.

No more responses for you, it really would be funny if there were not two people dead and two suspects in custody whose DNA matched with the sperm inside one of the victims (as has been stated by police and reported)

No matter what facts are presented, you will say they are lies. And whatever you don't know and have no reason to be privy to you'll use to formulate nonsense conspiracy theories.

Do you even see how ridiculous your being by first saying the tape was doctored (as if fact) and when I point out there is no proof to that you come back and say I can't prove it wasn't.

Mr. Thawatchai said that Thai police will be able to answer every doubt raised but no outside authorities can send their people to work on this case as Thai laws do not permit such a scenario.

Please help me understand this properly.

So the British police are coming here in Thailand to have a chat and a cup of tea with the Thai police?

Will not be allowed to get DNA samples?

Am I reading this right?

If the thai police do not cooperate, as we all suspect, that will be the main conclusion in the British police report.

So the upshot will be another nail in the coffin for the reputation of Thailand. I know many posters like to claim Thailand is such a strong and successful country that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of them. You are welcome to your opinions, everyone has opinions, just like everyone has certain bodily orifices. I have an opinion too, which is that reputation always matters and that Thailand needs the world a lot more than the world needs Thailand and the country will certainly pay a price for being considered backward, corrupt, disrespectful, dishonest, not deserving of trust and respect and not welcome within the circle of countries thought to be civilised and developed.

There are of course many countries that behave in a unacceptable manner. I am sure North Korea also thinks they are better than the rest of the world. The price they pay is misery. I am sure Putin thinks he is the master of the universe and Russia will be the number one world power....but just look at the Ruble and the plunging price of oil...both signs that his strategy of sending his Neanderthal thugs in to terrorize his neighbors is backfiring pretty badly. If Thailand wants to join the league of failed and disrespected nations then they will also pay a price.

Your secret plan for the foreign police to accumulate more DNA off the body is........................? Also you are probably new to Thailand and have absolutely not a single clue as to how difficult it is for them to translate Thai into English and maintain a neutral attitude to it.

The big question in my mind is why are most of the people so afraid to let it go to court? They have no proof either way other than what they have read in news papers that only print stuff that they will buy. To me that is a vicious circle. Like chasing their tail.

The British police will send fluent Thai and Burmese speakers. Not everyone is like you - been in Thailand for a few years but can't speak a word of Thai.

Got to admit it I was surprised to see you here. Supporting the first hand accounts of news derived from a article by the Nation.

Just another post where you know nothing. I can speak some Thai and I am smart enough to know that it takes years to be fluent in the Language. Until you understand the culture you can not be fluent. You can stumble your way through it but a Thai will see a sentence in a different context than you because of his cultural background.

Krang Chi

Amazing I actually asked the question to JDINASIA but that's all good. You are 100% both people.

How has he been cleared by the police. What part of his lawyers alibi checks out. Why did his lawyer need to come out with an alibi if he was already cleared. That right there is nonsensical. My client has been cleared but here is his alibi. Who does or says that. Links to where it says police have cleared this kid due to his alibi.

JDINASIA you can jump in here also whenever you want or do you fully concur with JTJ.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

DNA A police story. confessions ? CCTV of some guys that looked Asian. phone (his, hers or whatever fits) etc, that will be the blond hair, the hoe, the CCTV of the guy who looked far more like someone else who might have been involved than the CCTV you are relying on, the wine bottle. The etc's go on and on.

What first hand information do you have that they are innocent. Thai bashing does not count as first hand evidence. You like most of the people on this thread are just playing Polly want a cracker. Unwilling to see what a court says.

A court where guilt is presumed before the hearing as stated publicly by the PM and countless other officials, so you deem that as fair?? As for Thai bashing, not seen any here only the bashing of the Thai police procedure wish in itself would be deemed criminal in any developed society. In fact I see many posters on here stating that Sean has something to do with it, he's not Thai.

A court where guilt is presumed before the hearing as stated publicly by the PM and countless other officials, so you deem that as fair?? As for Thai bashing, not seen any here only the bashing of the Thai police procedure wish in itself would be deemed criminal in any developed society. In fact I see many posters on here stating that Sean has something to do with it, he's not Thai.

Wrong. The court will begin with the presumption of innocence.

If you have not seen people claiming to know exactly who killed them. You have not looked at many posts.

I noted that the two migrants were mentioned in the UKs PMs questions yesterday when the PM stated he had talked to the Thai PM regarding the involvement of the UK police let us hope that the right conclusion and the real killers will be caught and brought to justice.

Amazing I actually asked the question to JDINASIA but that's all good. You are 100% both people.

How has he been cleared by the police. What part of his lawyers alibi checks out. Why did his lawyer need to come out with an alibi if he was already cleared. That right there is nonsensical. My client has been cleared but here is his alibi. Who does or says that. Links to where it says police have cleared this kid due to his alibi.

JDINASIA you can jump in here also whenever you want or do you fully concur with JTJ.

He was cleared and the police made a statement as such saying he was not on the island at the time of the murders. They released this information to the press and stated he was at university and that there was times stamped video of him in Bangkok. The is actually more than they needed to do because they certainly don't need to provide a police report to the public of private citizens they cleared and not accused of a crime. Besides nothing they can say you will believe any any witness or evidence will be called a liar or simply ignored.

• Like 1

I noted that the two migrants were mentioned in the UKs PMs questions yesterday when the PM stated he had talked to the Thai PM regarding the involvement of the UK police let us hope that the right conclusion and the real killers will be caught and brought to justice.

It is quite likely that the real killers have been caught.

I live in the real world John, a world where people are accountable for for their actions. A world in which I teach my children the difference between right and wrong. And most important of all, I as a parent have a job to protect my children from danger.

When I see murdering, raping bastards walking down the street, laughing at authority and having no shame, it worries me John.

It worries me that the leaders of a Nation, are helping the said murders and rapists, and sending 2 innocent men to there possible deaths.

Do you live in reality?

are you for real John, do you have children john?

Universities making public statements about a private student not accused of a crime to make internet conspiracy theorists happy or Airlines releasing passenger manifests for the same reason .... Are you people for real?

You live in a world were you think some fairly well-off Islander can control an entire police force, prosecutors, judges, coroners, universities, airlines, military, doctors, witnesses, videos, labs all the way up the PM .... and all this with not one spec of proof.

Do you work for the BiB, or something similar..........?

• Like 1

Just wonder why the cops do not want to catch the real killers?

A family related DNA test done by all residents of koh tao would reveal the killer and or what family the killer comes from,.

Uncles,brothers sisters cousins all have a match with the killer DNA...

It really easy cause Koh tao is a small island surely the killer has family members there. ....

Do you work for the BiB, or something similar..........?

No

He was cleared and the police made a statement as such saying he was not on the island at the time of the murders. They released this information to the press and stated he was at university and that there was times stamped video of him in Bangkok. The is actually more than they needed to do because they certainly don't need to provide a police report to the public of private citizens they cleared and not accused of a crime. Besides nothing they can say you will believe any any witness or evidence will be called a liar or simply ignored.

Wrong, there was never any video evidence of him being in Bangkok, only a grainy screenshot that looks doctored, if there was a video it would have been shown but how can they show it when it does not exist

• Like 1

Just wonder why the cops do not want to catch the real killers?

A family related DNA test done by all residents of koh tao would reveal the killer and or what family the killer comes from,.

Uncles,brothers sisters cousins all have a match with the killer DNA...

It really easy cause Koh tao is a small island surely the killer has family members there. ....

Civil liberties?