Got bitten or stung today but what was it?

nong38

one afternoon in Suphan some years ago the MiL who was barefoot and in shorts (lookin' mighty fine for a 60+ y.o. woman) was pottering around behind the house looking after some seedlings she had planted...this is a waste area fulla the nastiest critters known to central Thailand and I said: 'Mama! look out for the snakes!' and she cackled and waggled her butt at me...

then she was joined by 3 of her granddaughters who were similarly attired and carefree...they were all over the banana plants and the papaya and I watched from my kitchen window; beautiful brown females doin' what comes naturally...

I sighed and returned to my air conditioned room and tapped at the keyboard...whatsa falang to do?...

I'm waiting for the punch line????coffee1.gif

one afternoon in Suphan some years ago the MiL who was barefoot and in shorts (lookin' mighty fine for a 60+ y.o. woman) was pottering around behind the house looking after some seedlings she had planted...this is a waste area fulla the nastiest critters known to central Thailand and I said: 'Mama! look out for the snakes!' and she cackled and waggled her butt at me...

then she was joined by 3 of her granddaughters who were similarly attired and carefree...they were all over the banana plants and the papaya and I watched from my kitchen window; beautiful brown females doin' what comes naturally...

I sighed and returned to my air conditioned room and tapped at the keyboard...whatsa falang to do?...

I'm waiting for the punch line????coffee1.gif

itsa non sequitur...(you are impatient, you shouldn't drink so much coffee...)

Edited by tutsiwarrior