Pattaya Officials Close Bars After Foreigner Attack

Rimmer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have no one mentioned the BIG news in the OP? Appart from closing two go-go bars they also closed I-Bar and I assume Insomnia as same owner and location. I-Bar and Insomnia must be the biggest business on walking street, both are packed everyday until early morning.

Regrettably most thais are under the impression they they can do whatever they like to any farang with complete impunity. Luckily in this case the police sided with the assaulted farang, but this is not the usual case, and until thai attacks on foreigners go unpunished the reputation of Thailand will continue to slide sad.png

The guy assaulted was a kairk (not white).

If you must use Thai racial descriptions in English posts, at least use the right one.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 2

Was he not a Muslim I thought they didn't drink! How did he get drunk? Someone must have spiked his drink the poor chap. And then dragged him into the go go bar despite his protests not to. Then the nasty bouncers clobbered him wow what a night and he didn't even get chance to pay the bar fine and have some fun :-)

Kuwait is Muslim a good Muslim what is he doing 1.00 a.m in pub as Muslim not allow to drink alcohol and prostitution

They do have "a" (as in singular) Christian church in Kuwait City.

There's a Mosque every 2 blocks.

A gas (petrol) station every 20 miles. I once stopped at the gas station across from the Schwaiba refinery and they were out of gas..... Kuwait was kind of a cool place to live & work though.

Black market for booze in Kuwait is HUGE. Johnny Walker out the wazoo there.

For sure the Kuwaiti paid through the yin-yang to see any justice. His pockets were deeper than the bar owner's.

Edited by jaywalker