Parents say their sons are innocent but beaten to confess

Lite Beer

mr. moderator, can I ask something?

can we have a "stink" button here, if if enough people, democratically, decide it "stinks" then the "stinker" can only post at a certain reduced "stink rate" on the forum.

can we do that, mr moderator?

That used to be available on this forum but got pulled because it turned into carnage.

A bit like this thread.

Good one on EADT, Tom. Keep an eye out in the Jersey Evening Post as well.

No thanks 3

You are welcome to use the ignore function.

I know the conspiracy theorists would like to be able to run wild with no voice that speaks out against that insanity : but a few people are willing to say what is real.

I am one.

can we have a "stink" button here, if if enough people, democratically, decide it "stinks" then the "stinker" can only post at a certain reduced "stink rate" on the forum.

That used to available on this forum but got pulled because it turned into carnage.

A bit like this thread.

sure, will check...

a pity regarding the "stink button" though... coz now we have the carnage AND the stink... pretty unbearable at times... wink.png

Edited by TTom911

JohnThailandJohn if it has been proven the headmans son was not on the island as you stated and the family has nothing to answer for, can you please help me understand your perspective..

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1. Firstly, in your personal opinion do you think the CCTV image of the guy running topless shares a close resemblance to Nomsod?

2. Why is Nomsod's uncle (and maybe his Father but I can't confirm) allowed to walk around the crime scene early in the morning with first on scene?

3. Does that fact that he was walking around the crime scene with police (possibly contaminating evidence) seem suspicious to you?

4. When police reported to the press they wanted to question Nomsod, why did it take him 5 days to come forward? (I'm still really confused about that part)

5. Is the printed image shown from the lawyer enough proof for you to say he wasn't on the island? Is this "rock solid" or would you prefer to see the actual footage?

6. The Toovichien family have been through so much over the past few weeks. Their good family name has been tarnished by the media for no reason at all. Do you feel sorry for them?

Thanks JohnThailandJohn, you seem to understand it all better than most people so I would appreciate your insight.

That used to available on this forum but got pulled because it turned into carnage.

A bit like this thread.

sure, will check...

a pity regarding the "stink button" though... coz now we have the carnage AND the stink... pretty unbearable at times... wink.png

Top right of your screen you'll find your screen name and a drop down menu. Go to "Manage Ignore Prefs".

• Like 1

And now the calls to stop people from having and expressing a different view.

Strange that people saying they want justice, calling for Censorship of minority views....

I see that as a visible sign that they know they have a failed argument

• Like 2

There is absolutely no evidence at this time to support either anyone else being involved or that that somebody else did this crime. Sure, people can speculate and make up theories bases on nonsense but there just is simply no evidence to suggest they have the wrong people going to trial for this.

DNA matched to semen in victim, witness claiming they gave property of one of the victims to them, property recovered at suspects home, witnesses putting them near the scene around the time of the murder, video, they never came forward to say they were the ones singing on the beach or in the video despite much publicity asking to identify them,although they said they were threatened and tortured they admitted, without police present, to embassy officials, embassy lawyers and a human rights group they killed those too but said they didn't mean to kill them.

Why others don't want this case to move forward to court with two countries now officially observing and the suspects having competent defense team is beyond me.

No thanks 3

I know the conspiracy theorists would like to be able to run wild with no voice that speaks out against that insanity : but a few people are willing to say what is real.

I am one.

Presumptuous a little here? You say what is real for YOU! The others says what's real for THEM.

I refuse to say anything about this topic, because it's obviously so complex and intricate that is so hard to find the truth.

Sure you have your opinion and others have a different one from you, but boasting you say what is real, it's a hyperbole.

I tell you what is reasonsble. Show us the phone records of Nomsod, Mon and and his police friend that chased and threatened Sean. Your argument about what is reasonable when so many people think they are involved is futile, immature and reeks of someone who doesn't want to know the truth or is scared of what might be revealed.

The people you are wanting to investigate (read that as criminally defaming) have rights too. If they have been cleared then there is no just cause to further invade their privacy.

No thanks 3

I am one.

Presumptuous a little here? You say what is real for YOU! The others says what's real for THEM.

I refuse to say anything about this topic, because it's obviously so complex and intricate that is so hard to find the truth.

Sure you have your opinion and others have a different one from you, but boasting you say what is real, it's a hyperbole.

Reality is not as subjective as that. Real are things like the legal system that precludes the UK police from doing all the things in Thailand that the conspiracy theorists are crying for.

There is absolutely no evidence at this time to support either anyone else being involved or that that somebody else did this crime. Sure, people can speculate and make up theories bases on nonsense but there just is simply no evidence to suggest they have the wrong people going to trial for this.

DNA matched to semen in victim, witness claiming they gave property of one of the victims to them, property recovered at suspects home, witnesses putting them near the scene around the time of the murder, video, they never came forward to say they were the ones singing on the beach or in the video despite much publicity asking to identify them,although they said they were threatened and tortured they admitted, without police present, to embassy officials, embassy lawyers and a human rights group they killed those too but said they didn't mean to kill them.

Why others don't want this case to move forward to court with two countries now officially observing and the suspects having competent defense team is beyond me.

Thought there was 3 different types of different DNA found on the victim? So was there a 3rd person?

The other 2 countries did not observe from the beginning that's why.

We all want the same thing justice but it seems we all see it differently.

Strange that people saying they want justice, calling for Censorship of minority views....

Irony alert, when the very people who complain of freedom of expression prevent another poster that very right! Hypocrites!

All this is just going to go round and round the same old same old until a British Police report is made available to the public, perhaps under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or as part of the inquest.

Other than that all I see here is bicker bicker yap yap and the same tired same old same old.

• Like 2

If the DNA is match what the F are the Thai authorities waiting on.

DNA is only one part of the case. It places the suspects in contact (intimate apparently) with one victim.

Making the case more airtight before trial through other circumstantial evidence is smart.

DNA is only one part of the case. It places the suspects in contact (intimate apparently) with one victim.

Making the case more airtight before trial through other circumstantial evidence is smart.

Stop your piffle anyone knows even if there IS DNA and I doubt it very much that its been planted there by RP - Grow up and stop talking stupid!

Reality is not as subjective as that. Real are things like the legal system that precludes the UK police from doing all the things in Thailand that the conspiracy theorists are crying for.

Allow me to say, I read about this story for long since we had the sad news of the assassinations.

Many times I read real things from both your side, and from who does not embrace your views.

So I may well say: you are not the only one to say real things here. And it's not a good point to call who has different views from you talking insanity.

By the way... I go back to my "limbo" and I will continue just to read about the topic, no much sense to express an opinion here without being lynched.

Irony alert, when the very people who complain of freedom of expression prevent another poster that very right! Hypocrites!

Huh??

Have you seen me tell people not to post comments? Use the ignore function if you cannot accept other points of view. I only use that for the worst of the bigots. The rest I try to help see things more clearly.

• Like 1

No.

Every theory being tossed about is not worthy of investigation.

What I would want is the murderers /rapists jailed for life.

The other theories tossed about.. Those are real people with parents too.

Get the killers and have a trial.

Yes I agree................youll find them in the AC Bar!

• Like 2

Stop your piffle anyone knows even if there IS DNA and I doubt it very much that its been planted there by RP - Grow up and stop talking stupid!

You think they planted the semen DNA from the suspects at the crime scene or do you suspect there is a vast conspiracy with all those involved in testing and comparing and collecting or do you suspect when it comes time to submit this evidence in court they will say it no longer exists? Or is there some other theory you have since you are speaking for everyone when you say you know it has been planted or doesn't exist.

I am sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding your post.

Clearly there is DNA. It will be used in the trial as evidence. The defense gets to argue the situation surrounding how it was obtained and its probitive value. The judges decide the merits of the case.

• Like 1

I am sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding your post.

Clearly there is DNA. It will be used in the trial as evidence. The defense gets to argue the situation surrounding how it was obtained and its probitive value. The judges decide the merits of the case.