Profile views, Whats the point? There's nothing to see

eeeya

I have been stuck at 41573 for months now. I seem to remember this function being turned off and I guess they never turned it back on.

Yes, been stuck for quite a while now, mine at 51,474. Supposed to have been reported to the developers was my understanding but not back yet. I'll check to see the status of the 'repair'.

• Like 1

there should be an awards program. Kind of like 7/eleven

500 views = 1 singha singlet

1000 views = 1 bottle of Thai beer

2000 views = Pair of flip flops

5000 views = 1 pair faux leather sandles

100,000 profile views = Elite card

Maybe they are all your own profile views.....

It could be from the perv too, lol.

OP, I think it stop counting for a long while. Mine has not increased and I know people have been looking at my profile, so it got to be more than this smile.png

I just had a look at your profile cause your a Thai lady and I was curious to see more as there are not that many Thai ladies on here.biggrin.png Well done!

So what do you think of all these crazy Farang views on Thailand and their people? I am Curious again 555

BTW i hope you dont take some of the negivate views from some posters here to heart as there are many bitter old men here also.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

The most valuable part of your profile if your a webmaster and the forum is about the same Topic as your website you can enter your website address and this will

give a backlink to your website which helps get visitiors to your website and helps get your website ranked higher up on google search. Called SEO.

Members with thousends of posts dont even know the value of their profile page is to a website owner.

Edited by Timinuk
  • Like 1

OP, I think it stop counting for a long while. Mine has not increased and I know people have been looking at my profile, so it got to be more than this smile.png

I just had a look at your profile cause your a Thai lady and I was curious to see more as there are not that many Thai ladies on here.biggrin.png Well done!

So what do you think of all these crazy Farang views on Thailand and their people? I am Curious again 555

BTW i hope you dont take some of the negivate views from some posters here to heart as there are many bitter old men here also.coffee1.gif

Thank you Timinuk. I used to get annoyed that people think I am a troll or pretend to be a Thai woman. But I don't care what they think of me now and laugh it off. I have been a member for almost a year and still finding this forum interesting.

• Like 1

Be careful with the generalizations, I am not that old.

Posts discussing Moderators/Moderation have been removed

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.