British authorities at Koh Tao crime scene

Lite Beer

I think the word unease would be putting it lightly. Don't suppose Any of the police have had there firearms tested to see if they have been fired recently. Probably not a bad idea considering the murderers are more than likely still at large..

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, he offered the 1million to prove he was Guilty..

Bribing people to put you IN jail??

LOL

Yeah... publically... Using the media of the newspaper/radio/television/carrier pigeon and smoke signals... Imagine how much he was offering under the table to the police to keep him and his family out...

A pretty sight more than 1 million I would bet... In fact, I would bet that the 1 million bribe was there to fish out the non-police and government types who would rat on him so then he knew who to put in his sights next...

LOL.. Any more conspiracy theories??

Actually JD, one more and I have had this opinion from the start. I would like to see the 7 police on the island at the time of the murders DNA tested. In am sure that most people remember the 3 BIB that were sentenced to death for murder and then released on bail, so they are clearly no above doing something like this.

It seems a very strange thing for any man to offer cash to the police to prove he is guilty!!!

Just why would you do that???

why?

Plainly to try to convince the public his family is innocent.

It's no different to a westerner saying, 'If that's true, then I'll eat my hat' Trying to show others we're convi ced we're right.

Back to the theory of Hannah being shot and then the terrible mutilation with the hoe to cover it up.

If that theory is correct, then it knocks the theory that the killer must have had a pathlogical hatred of women to kill someone with a hoe somewhat out of the window, but why would someone be so concerned to cover up a bulet wound unless he's worried the gun can be traced?

Now if Nomsod is left handed as alleged and his left arm is handicapped as in the photos,surely that would mean he's neither the shooter nor the hoe wielder.Who did Hannah have an argument with that night in the ac bar, and as mentioned by another poster, are there any photos online or on csila of Nomsod in the ac bar that night?

" left handed ... and his left arm is handicapped"

if somebody's left arm is handicapped it's not likely he is left handed - he would prefer to use his right arm

On average, there are more than 15 Britons killed abroad every day of the year. The fact that the British Police and Politicians have considered this case worthy of close inspection would suggest a level of unease with local investigative powers and outcomes. The British Police may not be in a position to conduct in-depth, local investigations of their own, but the threat of their independant report being revealed to a worldwide audience, is bound to exert some pressure on local authorities as to the rigour of their investigation.

The UK police will give the report to the FCO. The FCO won't do more than make a statement regarding if they are satisfied or disappointed.

Guess we can sort of get a handle or rough idea why Mon and an off duty police officer would be chasing and trying to set up Sean. Mon had the alleged altercation with Hannah And perhaps his police friend helped him save face by providing the gun.. Doesn't seem out of the question.

Edited by Johnsen
  • Like 1

.... This despite the fact that police early on showed they were not scared or intimidated by the headsman family. Like other early suspects they came out publicly stating the headsman's family were involved but like other earlier suspects, they were ruled out.

I dont know how you come to this conclusion, no DNA tests and intrest dropped and not mentioned again after a change of plod.

At least in part ruled out because the son was not on the island at the time of the murders.

are you for real? he is seen on the CCTV video footage running, after the time of the murders. did you miss that one????

• Like 1

Its amazing to think how lightly this Mon character has gotten off with all this photographic evidence about. I mean on a roped off crime scene, chasing people into mini marts and threatening them and of course the rumours of an altercation in his own bar with David and Hannah. To be honest I haven't really read any good reason he is not prime suspect number 1.

You would have to say by his own actions he does seem connected up to his eyeballs in all of this. Does he own a gun by any chance. Anybody heard what his alibi was on the night of the murder. Very very strange to be chasing people around the island with an off duty cop. Why would he be doing such a thing. Anybody know this Mons whereabouts at present.

1. Who says it's actually an offence to cross a police tape in Thailand? Who says the police didn't invite him to see if he could ID the victims for them as his family own the nearby resort and bars.

2. You choose to believe McAnna's initial fb comments. Some of which he has subsequently changed to change and clarrify the meanings. He is a convicted pedophile who may also have issues with alcohol and drugs. No one knows what he was up to and if these men really were chasing him and if so what for. Just his initial babble followed by a few corrections followed by silence.

3. "Rumors" of an altercation. Do you understand the word rumor. Spread by who, corroborated by who? The victim's friends, others in the bar that night, farang and Thai, have not commented on this. Don't you think that might indicate the validity of this "rumor"?

So no, I can't see where he's got off light.

Mr.Ware was a suspect "with lots of evidence", then the son and relatives of the headman, with evidence so strong they would be arrested in a couple of days, then the 2 Burmese on the strength of DNA evidence and confessions. The police have now decided to go with the latter. Up to the judge now.

Ref 1. Why would anyone think it amiss to invite the suspect/prime suspect's uncle to visit the crime scene. Perfectly normal, if you are a crooked cop or a member of the keystone cops troop that is.

Points 2-3 just waste forum space.

• Like 1

On average, there are more than 15 Britons killed abroad every day of the year. The fact that the British Police and Politicians have considered this case worthy of close inspection would suggest a level of unease with local investigative powers and outcomes. The British Police may not be in a position to conduct in-depth, local investigations of their own, but the threat of their independant report being revealed to a worldwide audience, is bound to exert some pressure on local authorities as to the rigour of their investigation.

The UK police will give the report to the FCO. The FCO won't do more than make a statement regarding if they are satisfied or disappointed.

Which you claim the FCO has already done...

• Like 1

Its amazing to think how lightly this Mon character has gotten off with all this photographic evidence about. I mean on a roped off crime scene, chasing people into mini marts and threatening them and of course the rumours of an altercation in his own bar with David and Hannah. To be honest I haven't really read any good reason he is not prime suspect number 1.

You would have to say by his own actions he does seem connected up to his eyeballs in all of this. Does he own a gun by any chance. Anybody heard what his alibi was on the night of the murder. Very very strange to be chasing people around the island with an off duty cop. Why would he be doing such a thing. Anybody know this Mons whereabouts at present.

1. Who says it's actually an offence to cross a police tape in Thailand? Who says the police didn't invite him to see if he could ID the victims for them as his family own the nearby resort and bars.

2. You choose to believe McAnna's initial fb comments. Some of which he has subsequently changed to change and clarrify the meanings. He is a convicted pedophile who may also have issues with alcohol and drugs. No one knows what he was up to and if these men really were chasing him and if so what for. Just his initial babble followed by a few corrections followed by silence.

3. "Rumors" of an altercation. Do you understand the word rumor. Spread by who, corroborated by who? The victim's friends, others in the bar that night, farang and Thai, have not commented on this. Don't you think that might indicate the validity of this "rumor"?

Mr.Ware was a suspect "with lots of evidence", then the son and relatives of the headman, with evidence so strong they would be arrested in a couple of days, then the 2 Burmese on the strength of DNA evidence and confessions. The police have now decided to go with the latter. Up to the judge now.

Ref 1. Why would anyone think it amiss to invite the suspect/prime suspect's uncle to visit the crime scene. Perfectly normal, if you are a crooked cop or a member of the keystone cops troop that is.

Umm point 1

He wasn't a suspect.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

"He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said."

"He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok."

"He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders."

And then, Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen was mysteriously replaced... wai2.gif wai.gif

this needs to be repeated, it wasnt social media that implicated these guys, it was the police themselves

There were suspects before them and after. You may want to look into why they were fingered and by whom.. But thanks for dragging up a theory already dismissed...

the theory already dismissed by the statement contradicting the other statements which have since been contradicted by the RTP statement on their past statements which they also contradicted in other statements. And the promise not to do it again, anymore, after this time anyway, etc...

Nope.

The FCO has made three public statements regarding the scope of the UK police' job is to observe.

There is, as many know from experience, a big issue with telling lies in Thailand. It is not regarded in the same way as other cultures regard it. Even government ministers lie and when caught say it's acceptable and even ethical. A lie will be told to save face, avoid conflict and avoid responsibility and accountability, from top to bottom and back again.

The RTP are no different, often just making it up as they go along. Therefore it's hard to put any substance to any of their claims.

But, you suggest other suspects were cleared that shouldn't have been, that these 2 are innocent. So you've made your mind up - based on what. Reports (usually poorly translated and badly written) based on comments from the RTP, together with conjecture and speculation on social media?

It has certainly been badly handled and far far from a perfect investigation. But, that unfortunately seems the case in many investigations here.

Sierra Tango Foxtrot UP! You, JTJ, JDinasia and the rest of the fools posting on this terrible case wherein four families, the victims' and the scapegoats' are having to put up with this insanity of an 'investigation' from the liars cheats and thieves that are the ROYAL Thai police. How would YOU feel if this circus involved your child? Burmese kids with GUNS? I said from the start someone with money would have used a knife or gun, NOT have used a hoe for Chrissakes. WHY are you continuing to post ridiculous assertions it could NOT possibly have been the ONLY kid with the money AND connections on that island even though he and his family flat out refuse to give DNA samples? Never mind the obviously doctored CTV footage and conflicting evidence from the so called cousin/girlfriend.

You should ALL be ashamed. Disgusting.bah.gif

So anyone with a different opinion to yours ought to be ashamed. Do you realize what a narrow minded bigot that makes you look?

You said this, you said that - do you appreciate the irony.

Look at you emotive rhetoric mixing up the various unsubstantiated theories that have been banded about some social media site.

You know sweet eff ay either, except what you've read. Guns, push knives, vast conspiracies - sure, you're right all along Sherlock.

Get real.

Totally agree with your 1st statement baerboxer. The rest of your post is just stupid.

JTJ, I still can't find the article but I have screenshots of the CCTV footage, how can I upload a photo into my post, anyone?

You have a single screen shot of one frame of a single video? He was interviewed by the press and he indicated there were numerous witnesses and CCTV video showing him in Bangkok at the time the murders were committed. Police confirmed they have video and school records and interviewed him before clearing him after publicly declaring him a prime suspect and somebody they believed were involved in the murder.

So, what does your single screenshot prove? Is it the same picture of the lawyer holding stills from video footage that the CSI Facebook folks had a field day with before going onto the whole nonsense phone conspiracy?

hahahaha 55555 LOL. thanks for the good laugh. there has not been one - not one of your "numerous witness" who can put the suspect in Bangkok at the time of the murders. you are not trolling but also lying.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

"He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said."

"He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok."

"He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders."

And then, Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen was mysteriously replaced... wai2.gif wai.gif

this needs to be repeated, it wasnt social media that implicated these guys, it was the police themselves

There were suspects before them and after. You may want to look into why they were fingered and by whom.. But thanks for dragging up a theory already dismissed...

the theory already dismissed by the statement contradicting the other statements which have since been contradicted by the RTP statement on their past statements which they also contradicted in other statements. And the promise not to do it again, anymore, after this time anyway, etc...

Gets painful when the truth smacks you in the face...

NSY has probably combed through ThaiVisa reports and comments to get the big picture. They will have more suspects than the RTP I think.

Why would they even look at this site?

555555 thanx for the laugh. get real.

We have seen the CCTV footage from Milks apartment that morning. I wonder if there is some of him entering the building the previous night?

Or even footage of him in the CCTV film 3 seconds prior or 3 seconds after the still photo which appears to have been edited.

• Like 1

NSY has probably combed through ThaiVisa reports and comments to get the big picture. They will have more suspects than the RTP I think.

Why would they even look at this site?

555555 thanx for the laugh. get real.

No. Really, why would they? Nothing original here. They could cut out the random chat by looking at the insane conspiracy theory sites. Why would they look here?

Umm point 1

He wasn't a suspect.

At that stage everyone is a suspect, or had he been ruled out by someone?

A gun with the Burmese. How interesting. Shan't matter I suppose. Wasn't the murder weapon a bottle of wine and a hoe. That's the report according to the RTP. Perhaps that was the report in case the British missed the bullet wound. Now of course one would imagine we might begin to hear more about this gun allegedly found. Of course that would probably mean submitting a whole new case to the prosecutor. I would find it hard to believe these young Burmese would own a fire arm.

I don't believe that gunshot story. An anonymous Israel expert could see that in the foto?

This evidence seems to be a little bit meager.

Anyway I would change my mind if evidence is presented.

.... This despite the fact that police early on showed they were not scared or intimidated by the headsman family. Like other early suspects they came out publicly stating the headsman's family were involved but like other earlier suspects, they were ruled out.

I dont know how you come to this conclusion, no DNA tests and intrest dropped and not mentioned again after a change of plod.

At least in part ruled out because the son was not on the island at the time of the murders.

Sorry JTJ, but there is no proof that the Son was not on the Island. When his lawyer came out with the CCTV footage of him at UNI, it was at 9:16am on the 15th september.

There is no proof of his whereabouts on the 14th evening

He was named as a prime suspect early in the investigation and was never properly cleared.

In an interview shortly after the murder's, his father stated that he was not sure of his where bouts. His girlfriend posted on facebook questions as to his where bouts. Even if the dates in the CCTV footage were enought to clear him, which they are not, the CCTV still photo appears to have been edited, and it is not taken at the location that he stated it was. The CCTV footage that the still is supposed to have been taken from is not available. He was reported to have left the island on the early morning in a speed boat. There are reports that he was seen with injuries that are consistent with someone that might have been involved in a fight.

In light of the reasonable doubts that exist as to his where bouts and involvement, prudent police would have at least reviewed cell phone activity from the island during the early morning hours of the murder and also reviewed commercial air travel records to eliminate concern. Additionally, as a prime victim, a mandatory DNA test should have been taken, as was required by several hundred locals that were not suspects.

Police investigated and cleared him.

Just like they cleared others the conspiracy theorists wanted to lynch.

He was named as a prime suspect early in the investigation and was never properly cleared.

Quite properly cleared. As were people before and after.

Just in, Milk not cleared. Doubts abound in the vast majority of rational peoples minds. Read about it in the... WAIT, RTP now contradicting themselves again. Reporting that .... WAIT RTP now contradicting their last contradicted statements which shows.... WAIT, etc...

• Like 2

Nope.

The FCO has made three public statements regarding the scope of the UK police' job is to observe.

You pretty good at spinning lies but no surprise there.

Sorry JTJ, but there is no proof that the Son was not on the Island. When his lawyer came out with the CCTV footage of him at UNI, it was at 9:16am on the 15th september.

There is no proof of his whereabouts on the 14th evening

In an interview shortly after the murder's, his father stated that he was not sure of his where bouts. His girlfriend posted on facebook questions as to his where bouts. Even if the dates in the CCTV footage were enought to clear him, which they are not, the CCTV still photo appears to have been edited, and it is not taken at the location that he stated it was. The CCTV footage that the still is supposed to have been taken from is not available. He was reported to have left the island on the early morning in a speed boat. There are reports that he was seen with injuries that are consistent with someone that might have been involved in a fight.

In light of the reasonable doubts that exist as to his where bouts and involvement, prudent police would have at least reviewed cell phone activity from the island during the early morning hours of the murder and also reviewed commercial air travel records to eliminate concern. Additionally, as a prime victim, a mandatory DNA test should have been taken, as was required by several hundred locals that were not suspects.

Police investigated and cleared him.

Just like they cleared others the conspiracy theorists wanted to lynch.

Quite properly cleared. As were people before and after.

Just in, Milk not cleared. Doubts abound in the vast majority of rational peoples minds. Read about it in the... WAIT, RTP now contradicting themselves again. Reporting that .... WAIT RTP now contradicting their last contradicted statements which shows.... WAIT, etc...

Cleared and obviously that is causing you significant distress.

Mon is guilty of being on a roped off crime scene with no authority or reason to be there. He should be questioned as to why he was there.

How do you know the police officers didn't call him to come? His family own the nearby resort and bars. Maybe they telephoned him, or saw him at the tape and called him over, to see if he could ID the victims.

You actually have no idea why he was there, nor does anyone.

However, by allowing a suspect/relative of prime suspect onto the crime scene, ... Anyone can complete the sentence, it goes without saying.

Was he or any of his relatives a prime suspect at that time? I think not.

Was this an example of sloppy police procedure - probably seeing as how they allowed a few more to traipse around.

But, he wasn't a prime suspect at that time, and neither were any of his relatives. That happened later.

The only reason I can think of for such a big cover up is if a policeman/politician was involved. Does anyone know if that AC bar has police/politician regulars?

In other similar cases, the guys getting off have been billionaires or family of top politicians/police. There's something missing here. The head guy of a little island is not a big player really.

The Milk's uncle has been seen in numerous photos with off duty policeman in various acts of menacing the community.

• Like 1