British authorities at Koh Tao crime scene

Lite Beer

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is another still from one of the videos with a different date and time

14120925241412092757l.jpg

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/son-of-koh-tao-island-chief-denies-any-role-in-britons-murder.html

Where are the still shots from 21:35:53? 21:35:55? Or better yet the video itself? What is this one photo supposed to prove? Notwithstanding he still had plenty of time to get to KT the next day in plenty of time to be at the scene.

Edited by taony

I have this suspicion that the DNA matches are less than conclusive. And that's being charitable.

If there is a DNA match at all, why do you think it would not be conclusive?

I assume there are 2 and they are conclusive.

Perfect example of your disingenuous responses to people:

First sentence, it's obvious he means conclusively pointing to the two present suspects. How is that not clear to you?

Second, you "assume" conclusiveness. Perfect example of your one of your most common rhetorical tricks, and one of how you are often completely hypocritical.

I am sad that you cannot understand what "assume" means. It is not a statement of fact.

JTJ, I still can't find the article but I have screenshots of the CCTV footage, how can I upload a photo into my post, anyone?

You have a single screen shot of one frame of video?

Thats correct.

And that article you posted above just stated that Father and brother gave blood and urine samples, not the son.

That article also implies that the son was not running away, he was returning to uni. But after this the claim was changed to: they were in BKK all the time.

Yes, as well as a long list of other inconsistencies in their stories which leaves doubts.

The British may have no authority in Thailand, but when did Thai Village Head men have the authority to obstruct law and order? is that part of the new Junta Constitution?

How did he obstruct law and order? What I read is he met with police and he and his brother gave DNA samples and were cooperative with police as was the son who turned out to be in Bangkok when the murders occurred.

Review the crime scene photos during the police investigation and you will find evidence of obstruction of justice being carried out by the brothers and facilitated by the RTP.

Aren't you a civilian? So where is your proof to debunk these theories?

The thing with conspiracy theorist is they discount what they don't want to believe and focus on what has not been made public and then when it is made public (like the phone thing that kicked off the big conspiracy theories on facebook) they just move on to the next theory without missing a beat or admitting how silly the previously proved wrong theory was.

Many logical facts have been shared to shatter the notion that police would be motivated to cover up a brutal double homicide that is so publicized and under such scrutiny and observation but it doesn't stop those from believing a vast conspiracy is taking place with numerous officials and entities to protect a small island village headsman.

The handling of the phone(s) is just one of many, many inconsistencies which can only be the result of police cover up or police incompetence. Take your pick, the end result is the same in either case. Based on personal experience, I believe that one is just as likely as the other.

JTJ

Toxicology would indicate the presence of gun power/ bullet fragments in Hanna's wounds, also Date Rape Drugs in her blood..........

WOW, the smoking gun....quite literally!

Makes sense, I always wondered why on earth would somebody leave such wounds on a person unless you had to get the bullet to avoid identification.

• Like 1

It seems a very strange thing for any man to offer cash to the police to prove he is guilty!!!

Just why would you do that???

why?

Plainly to try to convince the public his family is innocent.

It's no different to a westerner saying, 'If that's true, then I'll eat my hat' Trying to show others we're convi ced we're right.

Back to the theory of Hannah being shot and then the terrible mutilation with the hoe to cover it up.

If that theory is correct, then it knocks the theory that the killer must have had a pathlogical hatred of women to kill someone with a hoe somewhat out of the window, but why would someone be so concerned to cover up a bulet wound unless he's worried the gun can be traced?

Now if Nomsod is left handed as alleged and his left arm is handicapped as in the photos,surely that would mean he's neither the shooter nor the hoe wielder.Who did Hannah have an argument with that night in the ac bar, and as mentioned by another poster, are there any photos online or on csila of Nomsod in the ac bar that night?

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

"He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said."

"He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok."

"He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders."

And then, Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen was mysteriously replaced... wai2.gif wai.gif

And then, Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen was EXPEDIENTLY replaced.

It's a pretty damning report. I hope the Brits will want to review the evidence that subsequently cleared them (see my previous post re the next day's report).

JTJ

Toxicology would indicate the presence of gun power/ bullet fragments in Hanna's wounds, also Date Rape Drugs in her blood..........

WOW, the smoking gun....quite literally!

Makes sense, I always wondered why on earth would somebody leave such wounds on a person unless you had to get the bullet to avoid identification.

As much as I would like to believe it's true, my realist head tells me that the subsequent UK post-mortem (if not also the Thai one) would have identified a bullet wound to the head. If factual, draw your own inferences as to why that 'evidence' was not revealed.

• Like 2

Not mysterious at all. His promotion was announced much earlier.

I beleive you are probably right on this, but since you are so sure, please post a link announcing his promotion.

Found it on a site we are not allowed to cite from September 11th

JD, can you please confirm what your gay lovers occupation is? I have reason to believe it is something to do with someone very connected on Koh Tao........

Save your gay baiting for some other forum

• Like 1

The second full autopsy is unlikely because -- have you ever seen a corpse after an autopsy? Then the body would have been embalmed prior to repatriation via commercial flight.

I have seen this mentioned a number of times on this forum. Can someone explain how the Quebec coroner was able to perform an autopsy on the Belanger sisters if all bodies are embalmed before repatriation?

There have been many posts implying that a prior autopsy and/or embalming makes a subsequent autopsy valueless. The fact is that certain methods of embalming (not all) make extraction of DNA evidence less likely, but never impossible. Most kinds of evidence possible from an initial post-mortem remain capable of being extracted from a subsequent examinations.

After a full autopsy foreign DNA is not likely to be present then adding in embalming makes it extremely unlikely. You can almost always get the corpse' DNA.

what is your explanation of the son not giving his DNA?

He is not a suspect. He is not in custody. He doesn't have to.

So what?

He was told to provide a DNA sample to remove himself from questioning... He didn't... Surely alarm bells should have been ringing? Surely by not providing a sample, he is hindering any progress... In other countries, hindering the progress of an investigation (not even mentioning of this magnitude) is known as 'perverting the course of justice' which in itself is a criminal offence... Why is it that the whole island gave samples, but not him?

Im starting to believe your previous post that you have 'friends' on Koh Tao... It just worries me exactly how connected your friends might be that you seem to be supporting the RTP so adamantly...

• Like 1

No, its not wrong.

The RTP said over 200 DNA samples were taken, maybe.

More importantly, how many were checked?

The real culprits were been protected from an early date, so why would the RTP go to the expense of having 200 plus DNA tests carried out?

DNA tests don't come cheaply do they JTJ? or do the RTP get then on the cheap?

The police stated there was a huge back log and had at least labs working on doing comparisons in a blind testing fashion. I would imagine once they got the match on these two there was no reason to check further.

Sometimes the police would blindly announce the contradictory results of their tests, which were often conducted in secret, imaginary labs, before later contradicting their announcement again, in order to ensure a declaration of matching DNA evidence to conclusively contradict their earlier statements again.

• Like 1

LOL, he offered the 1million to prove he was Guilty..

Bribing people to put you IN jail??

LOL

Yeah... publically... Using the media of the newspaper/radio/television/carrier pigeon and smoke signals... Imagine how much he was offering under the table to the police to keep him and his family out...

A pretty sight more than 1 million I would bet... In fact, I would bet that the 1 million bribe was there to fish out the non-police and government types who would rat on him so then he knew who to put in his sights next...

Not mysterious at all. His promotion was announced much earlier.

I beleive you are probably right on this, but since you are so sure, please post a link announcing his promotion.

Found it on a site we are not allowed to cite from September 11th

At least Phuket will get an honest cop in charge.

Edited by stephen terry

The second full autopsy is unlikely because -- have you ever seen a corpse after an autopsy? Then the body would have been embalmed prior to repatriation via commercial flight.

I have seen this mentioned a number of times on this forum. Can someone explain how the Quebec coroner was able to perform an autopsy on the Belanger sisters if all bodies are embalmed before repatriation?

There have been many posts implying that a prior autopsy and/or embalming makes a subsequent autopsy valueless. The fact is that certain methods of embalming (not all) make extraction of DNA evidence less likely, but never impossible. Most kinds of evidence possible from an initial post-mortem remain capable of being extracted from a subsequent examinations.

After a full autopsy foreign DNA is not likely to be present then adding in embalming makes it extremely unlikely. You can almost always get the corpse' DNA.

what is your explanation of the son not giving his DNA?

He is not a suspect. He is not in custody. He doesn't have to.

So what?

He was told to provide a DNA sample to remove himself from questioning... He didn't... Surely alarm bells should have been ringing? Surely by not providing a sample, he is hindering any progress... In other countries, hindering the progress of an investigation (not even mentioning of this magnitude) is known as 'perverting the course of justice' which in itself is a criminal offence... Why is it that the whole island gave samples, but not him?

Im starting to believe your previous post that you have 'friends' on Koh Tao... It just worries me exactly how connected your friends might be that you seem to be supporting the RTP so adamantly...

The whole island did not give DNA.