Yoga

LadyinRed

I thought I read somewhere on the Phuket forum about an English lady teaching yoga/ pilates in Rawai/ Nai Harn area, but my search results turned up nothing.

If you have her number please post or PM.

Any other recommendations with lesson description much appreciated! :o

• 1 month later...

To see or download a mini-video of interview with Jill Robson, a Personal Pilates Instructor:

go to http://www.thaisnews.com/news_detail.php?newsid=187472

from Andaman News TV11 (VHF dial) + Radio Thailand FM90.5 Phuket City, both broadcast to Phang Nga, Krabi & Phuket provinces, 8.30am & later on Phuket Cable channel 1 at 10.30pm, & 01.30am, Friday 15 September 2006 & www.Thaisnews.com { Our news text and mini-videos can be freely copied, but please give credit to Andaman News TV11 Phuket}

I thought I read somewhere on the Phuket forum about an English lady teaching yoga/ pilates in Rawai/ Nai Harn area, but my search results turned up nothing.

Hi,

I just noticed your enquiry about yoga in Rawai. I was told that there are classes each saturday at the Montesori school on the road from chalong to rawai

jack

Hi LadyinRed,

The person you are looking for is Mandy. She is the only qualified pilates teacher I know of in Phuket. Her number is 0894742463, and she is located in Rawai. She also teaches a gentle form of yoga.

I, however, have just opened a new purpose built yoga shala on a quiet Soi in Rawai, (not far from Mandy's.) I am offering a more demanding kind of yoga, using the ashtanga sequence as a guide, 10 classes a week, and lot's of laughs, as I believe if you're not having fun, then why do it. :D

• 10 months later...

:D Hello, my name is Tomas, this is my first post on this wonderful forum.

We are opening a Yoga studio in Phuket around December 1st.

It will be a Hot Yoga studio, I'll post more details here as they become available. I'll be one of the instructors.

There will be morning and afternoon/evening classes everyday, all levels, lots of fun and inspiration!

mandy is the one number is right she has just come back from oz yesterday from doing more training she is one of the most highly qualified trainers in the world and recomended for personal one on one sessions