Help! Baseball Works Series..

WinnieTheKhwai

Anyone know of a place showing it, starting at 7am? Mad Dog perhaps?

Alternatively, which TV channels show it? Any on WeTV or whatever the cheapo cable in Chiang mai is called?

Help!!!!

Edit: ugh.. autocorrect mistake in the title.. Death sentence for any actual on-topic replies.. :/ WORLD series, thank you.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Mlb.com is how I've watched every Giants game.....probably a really reduced price for the last game.....as the Giants take it......maybe 10-20$....great to be anywhere and watch a better quality broadcast on your phone than we could watch a few years back on TV...

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

Mlb.com is how I've watched every Giants game.....probably a really reduced price for the last game.....as the Giants take it......maybe 10-20$....great to be anywhere and watch a better quality broadcast on your phone than we could watch a few years back on TV...

IPTV the only way to goooooooo. GIANTS.

0707 am 29 Oct game 6 on FOX Sports. They have the broad cast rights. GO SAN FRANCISCO.clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Can't help it the city of my Birth. I am an old fan all the ways back to Willie Mays the say ha kid.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

OK I'm showing my age. Do you remember this? I was 4 years old in California and thais is when I was hooked.

MLB.TV is $9.99 for the remainder of the World Series. Or or you can buy a package (about 350 baht) on ILikeHD.com and watch it on your computer or phone. If you don't want to get up at 7am, there are replays on Fox and ESPN.UK later in the day, but they cut it down to 2 hours. Truevisions has it on Fox Sports 1 (Channel 680).

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When i was a boy the teacher stopped the classes to listen to the Cubs win the Series.

And i thought Willie Mays was the 'say hey kid'.

Well, you are a real oldster, since the last time the Cubs won the Series was in 1908!

When i was a boy the teacher stopped the classes to listen to the Cubs win the Series.

Cubs have not won a series sense 1908. You must be older than Methuselah. w00t.gif

Yes but, there is always next year.

Cubs have not won a series sense 1908. You must be older than Methuselah. w00t.gif

Yes but, there is always next year.

And thats the beauty of this game..

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The teams are traveling back to KC today, so the next game starts in about 30 hours. No idea how or where to watch it. Maybe mlb.com will sell you a package, but it won't be cheap.

It costs USD 9.99 to get all the post-season MLB games, and they can be accessed in Thailand. I watched Game 1 from Nakhon Pathom. The catch is you will need a good chunk of steady bandwith otherwise the video streaming freezes up. I was fortunate to be able to fly back to the States and go to Game 4 in SF. What a game and what a team. Go Giants ! I'm a lifelong fan.

The teams are traveling back to KC today, so the next game starts in about 30 hours. No idea how or where to watch it. Maybe mlb.com will sell you a package, but it won't be cheap.

I'm pretty sure some sports bars in the Sukhumvit Soi 3 area will have it. Just Google "Bangkok Sports bars" and check out the websites of what pops up; they should list what games they can get.

Game 6 is an hour away and news stations in Kansas City are reporting that they are already building the floats in San Francisco for the parade celebrating the World Series championship. The last time that the Royals were facing elimination was the playoff game against the A's. Besides, 8 of the last 10 World Series teams that went home being behind 3 games to 2 went on to win the World Series. If you do watch game 6 and they show a dugout suite with 1 person in it, that person paid $110,000 for one game. No, it wasn't me.

Game 6 is an hour away and news stations in Kansas City are reporting that they are already building the floats in San Francisco for the parade celebrating the World Series championship. The last time that the Royals were facing elimination was the playoff game against the A's. Besides, 8 of the last 10 World Series teams that went home being behind 3 games to 2 went on to win the World Series. If you do watch game 6 and they show a dugout suite with 1 person in it, that person paid $110,000 for one game. No, it wasn't me.

Bottom 2nd KC up 7-0 I see game 7 around the corner.

Anyone that's getting a late start to the bars to watch the game, the Royals chased Pivey out of the game and are now ahead 7 to 0 in the 3rd. I never had much doubt that the Royals would win this game but was afraid that they would burn through a lot of pitchers to do it. It looks to be a great game seven.