Help! Baseball Works Series..

WinnieTheKhwai

It's taken me a few days to get over game 7 but I did want to offer my congratulations to Madison Bumgarner and the San Francisco Giants. I can tear my hair out over games 1, 5 & 7, which Bumgarner dominated, as he did all throughout the playoffs. The Royals lost the Series by losing game 4, in which they had a 4-1 lead at one point. The loss doesn't take away from what the Royals did this season; making the playoffs after 29 years, beating Oakland in the greatest wild card (possibly playoff) game ever played and winning 8 games in a row during the playoffs. All the while, playing "small ball" baseball, because they were last in the majors in hitting home runs but first in extra bases and steals (which I wish they had been able to do against the Giants but give them credit for not allowing the steals). If the Royals can get a home run hitter through free agency, or Hosmer and Moose can live up to their post season stats (they should have plenty of money as it doesn't look like they will re sigh Shields or Butler), they should be a strong contender next year.

• Like 1