Police lose two prisoners being transported to Pattaya Court

webfact

I think, if you look carefully at the photo, that they are still in the back of the truck.

Baldplumber, you're the reason I still love this Forum, no matter what biggrin.png

You and the likes of you are such a healthy antidote to all the racist, prejudiced, macho, neo-colonial rants that tend to flood the threads on TVF.

Pearls of humor like yours and pearls of wisdom, intelligence and tolerance which also appear regularly give me reason to accept diversity, never mind how unpalatable it sometimes is.

Edited by Yann55
  • Like 2

Got to love " for some reason "

Even better question is why was not there an officer in the back with them ?

Too hot or too much common sense ?

Prisoners in that situation are handcuffed to an anchor point in the back of the pickup so normally they're not going anywhere, therefore there is no need for an officer to be in the bed of the vehicle. Why should an officer have to suffer the discomfort of travelling with the prisoners?

That the prisoners where able to slip their handcuffs on this occasion is what is not normal.

If a policeman turns criminals into prisoners, they have to suffer the consequences too. Otherwise life is too easy for them. w00t.gif