Man beheads woman in New York

webfact

Heres some info on the killer, as you will see he is not a muslim, just a run of the mill American psycho type:

The New York man who beheaded his mother before jumping in front of a train Tuesday night was off his medication and scheduled to see his psychiatrist, according to family.

Rev. Robert Lubrano, brother of slain professor Patricia Ward, told the New York Daily News that his

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/31/derek-ward-beheaded-mother_n_6081498.html

And this is a great example of cultural differences. In the Western world, only a raving madman off his meds would decapitate another human--contrast against the Muslim world where its sponsored by Gov'ts and an accepted cultural practice.

Now, Jules, can we steer this conversation towards the need for earlier recognition and treatment for Americans suffering mental health issues. There are far too many falling through the cracks and innocent victims are paying the price.

I dont see this thread being named "Early recognition and treatment for Americans suffering mental health issues"

"Man beheads woman in New York"

I was just stating the obvious and responding to some of the members who automatically presumed this was a muslim crime, as well as posting some info about the actual man who committed the crime an American Psycho Type, god knows the Americans have produced a few over the years and a few of them have prominent government positions.

Please dont patronise me Clutch i dont respond well to suggestionsthumbsup.gif

It takes a certain "sort" to use an unfortunate story like this one as his platform to expound on himself to a bunch of forum members that could honestly care a less.

Indeed. xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres some info on the killer, as you will see he is not a muslim, just a run of the mill American psycho type:

The New York man who beheaded his mother before jumping in front of a train Tuesday night was off his medication and scheduled to see his psychiatrist, according to family.

Rev. Robert Lubrano, brother of slain professor Patricia Ward, told the New York Daily News that his

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/31/derek-ward-beheaded-mother_n_6081498.html

And this is a great example of cultural differences. In the Western world, only a raving madman off his meds would decapitate another human--contrast against the Muslim world where its sponsored by Gov'ts and an accepted cultural practice.

Now, Jules, can we steer this conversation towards the need for earlier recognition and treatment for Americans suffering mental health issues. There are far too many falling through the cracks and innocent victims are paying the price.

I dont see this thread being named "Early recognition and treatment for Americans suffering mental health issues"

"Man beheads woman in New York"

I was just stating the obvious and responding to some of the members who automatically presumed this was a muslim crime, as well as posting some info about the actual man who committed the crime an American Psycho Type, god knows the Americans have produced a few over the years and a few of them have prominent government positions.

Please dont patronise me Clutch i dont respond well to suggestionsthumbsup.gif

Are you actually using this sad story and victim as a platform to expound on your views of American Politics and to discuss your likes and dislikes?

Rather poor taste, eh?

Yes this is a barbaric crime and my thoughts are with the victim, but would you be showing such levels of compassion to the killer if he was actually a muslim? I think we know the answer.

Might be wrong, but I understand Saudi Arabia is the only Islamic majority country regime that still executes by beheading.

That's because of the splendid job the western media have done at demonising the muslim people.

You're kidding, right? The ultimate 'blame the messenger' post.

The western media doesnt need to 'demonize Muslim people'. They've got that part down pat all by themselves due to the constant and numerable atrocities they commit.

..............a 'criminal history and psychiatric problems spanning decades

Whether he was or was not an Islamist, that description is a perfect fit for many converts to Islam , especiallly ones who've been in the news recently.

Please dont patronise me Clutch i dont respond well to suggestions

Nice quote! It's up there with Bruce Banner's "You won't like me when I'm angry!":rolleyes: Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1

Yes this is a barbaric crime and my thoughts are with the victim, but would you be showing such levels of compassion to the killer if he was actually a muslim? I think we know the answer.

Jules, my compassion is for the dead mother and the surviving family. I am glad the son stepped in front of a train because he has no place left in society.

I would have even less compassion had a muslim done this if that muslim had done this in his "right mind" and with the typical intent to knowingly cause harm to an infidel.

None of which negates that this event highlights the failure of US society properly dealing with mental health issues until after tragedy strikes. These guys going off their meds and not being diagnosed as a danger to society is very concerning. Many times they get a gun (AZ shooter, Theater shooter, SandyHook shooter).

Edited by ClutchClark

Might be wrong, but I understand Saudi Arabia is the only Islamic majority country regime that still executes by beheading.

Simple1,

I seldom allow a few facts to get in the way of a good rant ;-)

Joking aside, I did research that prior to posting and as recently as 2012, capital punishment in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Hamas controlled Gaza (as well as North Korea) had taken place.

Could be a moratorium has been placed in effect since then.

Edited by ClutchClark

Although this topic seems to have run it's course, we have a few posters who haven't. Continue to post off-topic and make remarks directed at other posters and you will be suspended.

Posts and replies removed.

It is very difficult to distinguish between good and bad , as the U.S.A protect Saudi Arabia, through thick and thin, the American Bush Family know a lot more than any poster on here.
  • Like 1

It is very difficult to distinguish between good and bad , as the U.S.A protect Saudi Arabia, through thick and thin, the American Bush Family know a lot more than any poster on here.

Bush has been out of office six years. You really need to let your obsession go.

• Like 1