Fishing In Hua Hin

fat boy slim

I will be coming to Hua Hin in a couple of weeks time. Can any body tell me where I can hire a boat to go sea fishing. I have some tackle of my own but if they have some all the better. Any idea on prices, whether it be a fishing boat or speed boat etc. is there anywhere to go fishing off a pier or off rocks etc.

Any info will be greatly appreciated

I will be coming to Hua Hin in a couple of weeks time. Can any body tell me where I can hire a boat to go sea fishing. I have some tackle of my own but if they have some all the better. Any idea on prices, whether it be a fishing boat or speed boat etc. is there anywhere to go fishing off a pier or off rocks etc.

Fishing off the end of the fishing pier south end of town is quite popular, usually a few anglers there from about 4:00 pm onwards.

There are people doing offshore trips, Mermaid Tours is one I think, try a google.

Tight Lines

Edit Typo

Edited by malcolminthemiddle

Fishing off the end of the fishing pier south end of town is quite popular, usually a few anglers there from about 4:00 pm onwards.

There are people doing offshore trips, Mermaid Tours is one I think, try a google.

Tight Lines

Edit Typo

Thanks for the info I'll check it out.

Sunseeker Tours specializes in boat tours, including fishing trips. Office is inside Bookazine store, opposite Sofitel.