No Boarding Pass

I have just returned from school and a staff member looked over my passport after class to check my ED visa was fine from Vientiane, which it was. But I either lost my boarding pass returning to Thailand, or threw it away, something along lines. She said when I go for my 90 day report they will most likely fine me, how much will the fine be?

I think you must mean your TM6 departure card.

You should of had a new one stapled in your passport when your returned from Laos.

There will be no fine for losing it. They will give you another one when you go to immigration.

You will not need to do a 90 day report until 90 days after you get your extension (missed that in first reply).

Your first extension counts as a report.

Oh thanks that helps and saves a few days, the form you need to fill out stating where you live etc? whilst I am on the subject, what is the punishment for not reporting a change of permanent location within the same town? Do I simply go to the immigration with my passport and say that I have moved residence?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I take A photo of mine,or make A copy or both.I do it with all important papers

Or, just staple it in your passport and fold it over so fully inside your passport.