Torrent Files

Big Guy

I have a tt&t maxnet 256 /128 connection at home and was using bitlord to download some freeware files off the internet.The first few days it worked well although slow at about 6kb.Then it seemed to suddenly vertually stop.Now when i set to download it goes down to bytes per sec and is so slow as to make it useless.I was wondering if this is a standard problem,do I just have to for go using torrent or is ther a way i can still download this way.Telephone connection is in kathu phuket. Thanks anyone,some help would be appreciated. :o

I use bitlord on Maxnet and it maxes out on speed most of the time (<25kBps)

I do have the Life 256/128 package (1450 Baht/month), the cheap Home package does indeed limit or even block p2p downloads, and cleary states this in their brochure as well!

I use bitlord on Maxnet and it maxes out on speed most of the time (<25kBps)

I do have the Life 256/128 package (1450 Baht/month), the cheap Home package does indeed limit or even block p2p downloads, and cleary states this in their brochure as well!

Yes noticed thet last night,when i found a brochure and had a look,so may have to upgrade my package to use it.Have a couple of things to try out first and if that doesnt work a trip to tt&t is called for.Is your dr tv system up and running yet?.Am very happy with my vn.

Yep, vn is humming happily away :o And my A box came on-line as well (partly) :D

Guess you only can try messing a bit with the ports your p2p applications are using, otherwise an upgrade is indeed in order!

I'm happy to pay the premium, the @life package is just much more stable speedwise...