DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

Back on topic smile.png

Just another reason the court case if it goes ahead should dismiss the DNA as evidence. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14282751

"Experts said the collection of DNA evidence fell short of international standards, with police failing to wear the correct protective equipment."

Talk about focusing on the small stuff, cops weren't wearing the right gloves. Meanwhile the main suspect in this double murder was caught pre-dawn on cctv running between his bar and the crime scene, and then after dawn marching around inside the sealed off crime scene area, before getting caught on another cctv a week or so later threatening to hang a tourist to frame for the murder. And people are still moaning about the wrong protective equipment.

, some perspective is in order here.

And here he is standing behind the police at the parade of the B2.

0.jpg

Only a week earlier the police had arrested him and said

"Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders."

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run

They have since gathered evidence that proved he wasn't. He was in the 3rd set of suspects. By your argument they must have the killers in custody now since they were amongst the first set of suspects.

But WHY is he there in that picture? What the hell were the RTP thinking? Is it meant to signify he is a law abiding citizen and he has the full backing of the police in his innocence? Stinks.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

So what is it then?

Your always asking for links. Im would just like you to explain the evidence that you know of that cleared him after a Royal commander had previously mentioned he HAD evidence and CCTV to implicate him in the murder.

If you want have a debate , or at least back up your opinion you need to explain yourself and not give short inept answers.

Go

Back and look at your question again.

Back on topic smile.png

Just another reason the court case if it goes ahead should dismiss the DNA as evidence. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14282751

"Experts said the collection of DNA evidence fell short of international standards, with police failing to wear the correct protective equipment."

Talk about focusing on the small stuff, cops weren't wearing the right gloves. Meanwhile the main suspect in this double murder was caught pre-dawn on cctv running between his bar and the crime scene, and then after dawn marching around inside the sealed off crime scene area, before getting caught on another cctv a week or so later threatening to hang a tourist to frame for the murder. And people are still moaning about the wrong protective equipment.

, some perspective is in order here.

And here he is standing behind the police at the parade of the B2.

0.jpg

Only a week earlier the police had arrested him and said

"Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders."

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run

They have since gathered evidence that proved he wasn't. He was in the 3rd set of suspects. By your argument they must have the killers in custody now since they were amongst the first set of suspects.

Are you actually going to answer a straight question without pretending you don't understand it when it suits you, without answering something other than the question and without ignoring the question when you know your answer will not support your conspiracy? Or will you just click "report" as usual and try to get everything deleted that you don't like?

OK, here goes, two questions in simple English:

1. What hard evidence later proved that he was not involved after police already had evidence that "proved he was involved" and CCTV footage which "implicated him in the murders"?

2. What hard evidence proves that it was the B2 instead?

I have answered both of those questions multiple times.

What is my "your conspiracy"?

Nobody on this forum has enough evidence, hard or otherwise, to prove that any particular person or persons committed the crimes against Hannah and David.

Nobody on this forum has enough evidence, hard or otherwise, to prove that anybody who has been a person of interest or suspect did not commit the crimes against Hannah and David.

Whether the police have enough evidence to prove that a particular person or persons committed the crimes, or did not commit the crimes, none of us know as we have not seen the evidence they have, if any, that has not been made public.

Edited by Bleacher Bum East

Are you actually going to answer a straight question without pretending you don't understand it when it suits you, without answering something other than the question and without ignoring the question when you know your answer will not support your conspiracy? Or will you just click "report" as usual and try to get everything deleted that you don't like?

OK, here goes, two questions in simple English:

1. What hard evidence later proved that he was not involved after police already had evidence that "proved he was involved" and CCTV footage which "implicated him in the murders"?

I have answered both of those questions multiple times.

What is my "your conspiracy"?

No you haven't, you first tried to answer everything but the question I put to you and then you ignored it subsequently. Even now you won't answer it and another question because you know that you cannot answer them without ruining your argument.

So man up and answer these straight questions without any pathetic excuses:

Edited by KunMatt
  • Like 1

Trial has to go ahead to save face.

Court throws out the case after a few token days due to lack of evidence.

RTP say the Burmese did it, so no new investigation.

Ac happy, RTP happy, but no justice for David and Hanna....welcome to Thailand

B2 to be prosecuted tomorrow for rape and murder latest tweet from Jonathan Head https://twitter.com/pakhead

This is sadly both true and deplorable.
  • Like 1

B2 to be prosecuted tomorrow for rape and murder latest tweet from Jonathan Head https://twitter.com/pakhead

The prosecution advises that they have secured 20 witnesses.

Given that producing one early on - that was beaten and offered cash -was tough going this says that they are doggedly determined to prosecute to clear Thailands name wouldn't you say? A lot at stake here boris.

Dear leader put his personal stamp of approval on this investigation no?

• Like 2

Dear Leader has enough on his plate, does he want to incur the wrath of the British as well, if he does he is a bigger c*** than I thought.

If they murder the Burmese, in my opinion hell will strike the Thai authorities and elite like nothing seen before.

Given that producing one early on - that was beaten and offered cash -was tough going this says that they are doggedly determined to prosecute to clear Thailands name wouldn't you say? A lot at stake here boris.

Dear Leader has enough on his plate, does he want to incur the wrath of the British as well, if he does he is a bigger c*** than I thought.

If they murder the Burmese, in my opinion hell will strike the Thai authorities and elite like nothing seen before.

One would hope the worlds reaction is such.

If Thailand has any sense of awareness of the world around it then they would know this too.

So the question is why the pressing, the pushing, the paid witnesses ....

20 witnesses boris - from where do they come at that time of night ?

Where's the report of 20 witness's?

Where's the report of 20 witness's?

Suspect you will hear tomorrow then if that has not been released today. Stay tuned friends.

Mr AC must have very deep pockets

One would hope the worlds reaction is such.
If Thailand has any sense of awareness of the world around it then they would know this too.
So the question is why the pressing, the pushing, the paid witnesses ....
20 witnesses boris - from where do they come at that time of night ?

Someone last night on here ( excuse me but I forgot the username) said the report from the police was in Thailand and indicated gunshot wounds to Hanna

If that was true, excuse the pun, but this case would literally be blown apart.

And people of interest on that island have a keen interest in guns.

Someone last night on here ( excuse me but I forgot the username) said the report from the police was in Thailand and indicated gunshot wounds to Hanna

From my copper mate in Bangkok HQ!

That was I, my friend.

As is the advice that the prosecution has magically mastered up 20 witnesses to the event.

It doesn't matter anymore, this has now become the OJ-Thai style court, "if it doesn't fit you must acquit" will change to "if the DNA fits we must convict".

Edited by Krenjai

every man and his dog knows the head mans son did it,

there was i little arguement in a bar, and he and his mates did it,

the british cops know this the met,,

but the kids are to well conected,

the burmies lads will go to court be found guilty. given money told never to talk of this again and sent home

• Like 1

They will conclude that the circumstantial evidence, the eyewitnesses who saw them that night near the crime scene together with the "indisputable" DNA match plus the fact they confessed is ENOUGH to convict them. This was decided back in September and boy oh boy the RTP didn't expect the social media avalanche to get in their way but here we are, almost 3 months later and the madness goes on!

Nobody can do anything about this! Face saving in the most important issue here, they will not throw out the case, they will pad themselves on the back for a job well done! During the trial you will hear nothing about Nomsod & Co. or other possible suspects, about CCTV evidence, about David his wounds being from another weapon etc.

The only thing you will hear, their DNA fits, so we must convict. Bet on it! They will not convict purely on the DNA evidence, they will just back that up with a load of circumstantial fabricated rubbish!

Thailand SHAME ON YOU! It is disgusting!

You called it krengjai!

But we shall never give up and never give in.

We will continue the fight if only on social media. For many a copper are uncomfortable with the commentary and wish to be left alone with no interference from do gooders.

The summary of the report is here and is in the hands of constabulary for what is almost day 5.

Translating the document as we speak by - you guessed it - another copper working towards a guilty verdict.

The follow up tonight by the foreign office we hope is a sign of things to come but the 20 witnesses the prosecution has announced today are paid to tell a tale that will be laughable to most of us. It is only the UK that can save the lads now. No NGO, no Myanmar embassy, and certainly not our dear leader. Britain must keep prodding and pushing and not hold back. Britain will have blood on their hands if they do not act further and immediately.

• Like 1

every man and his dog knows the head mans son did it,

there was i little arguement in a bar, and he and his mates did it,

the british cops know this the met,,

but the kids are to well conected,

the burmies lads will go to court be found guilty. given money told never to talk of this again and sent home

Yet this is NOT rumour and this is NOT removed from the topic ?

Lost on me then ....

They will conclude that the circumstantial evidence, the eyewitnesses who saw them that night near the crime scene together with the "indisputable" DNA match plus the fact they confessed is ENOUGH to convict them. This was decided back in September and boy oh boy the RTP didn't expect the social media avalanche to get in their way but here we are, almost 3 months later and the madness goes on!

Nobody can do anything about this! Face saving in the most important issue here, they will not throw out the case, they will pad themselves on the back for a job well done! During the trial you will hear nothing about Nomsod & Co. or other possible suspects, about CCTV evidence, about David his wounds being from another weapon etc.

The only thing you will hear, their DNA fits, so we must convict. Bet on it! They will not convict purely on the DNA evidence, they will just back that up with a load of circumstantial fabricated rubbish!

Thailand SHAME ON YOU! It is disgusting!

You seem to have forgotten that there will be defence lawyers there who hopefully challenge everything. The only point that will go undisputed is the B2 were on the beach that night at sometime (I guessing here) but went home before the murders. There will also be repersentives of the Burmese and British governments to see what transpires. I know they are not guilty but what the verdict will be is anybody's guess.