San Mig Lite Verses Singha Lite

Hey all you all, would like to get some expert advice has I have a dilema,

Is it better to limit your daytime drinking to Singha light which is a low alcohol content or San Migel light which has a low calorie content.

I usually drink a few of either of above along with 3- 4 Lipos to get me in the zone before I head off to the gym for my afternoon workout.

Any experience in this.

Thanks and regards :o

Hey all you all, would like to get some expert advice has I have a dilema,

Is it better to limit your daytime drinking to Singha light which is a low alcohol content or San Migel light which has a low calorie content.

I usually drink a few of either of above along with 3- 4 Lipos to get me in the zone before I head off to the gym for my afternoon workout.

Any experience in this.

Thanks and regards :D

Either sounds fine :o

That depends if you are a fat bastard or have a liver problem. I can't believe you drink *before* you go to the gym!!

I'd suggest the Singha Light during the day, if you want to keep your head together anyway. The San Miguel definitely tastes a lot better though (I think they make Singh Light by adding a bit of water to the regular stuff!).

Try drinking a beer *after* they gym. You won't need as many to have the desired effect...

That depends if you are a fat bastard or have a liver problem. I can't believe you drink *before* you go to the gym!!

I'd suggest the Singha Light during the day, if you want to keep your head together anyway. The San Miguel definitely tastes a lot better though (I think they make Singh Light by adding a bit of water to the regular stuff!).

Try drinking a beer *after* they gym. You won't need as many to have the desired effect...

yes, san miguel tastes so good it is hard to stop once you start, hence I have missed some of my planned workouts.

I guess 1-2 singha lites are ok, just to take the "edge off" before facing the outside world of Pattaya. :o

• 4 months later...

yes, san miguel tastes so good it is hard to stop once you start, hence I have missed some of my planned workouts.

I guess 1-2 singha lites are ok, just to take the "edge off" before facing the outside world of Pattaya. :o

I converted to San Mig Light from heineken about 9 months ago but have yet to see my waistline shrink. I want my money back! (I wish). Seriously though, we're told it's low cal but there's no nutritional info on the bottle. Anybody know how many cals in a bottle?

I converted to San Mig Light from heineken about 9 months ago but have yet to see my waistline shrink. I want my money back! (I wish). Seriously though, we're told it's low cal but there's no nutritional info on the bottle. Anybody know how many cals in a bottle?

As I understand, and I'm no nutrionist, it's the alchohol in the beer that gives us the gut the calories being almost irrelevant. So if you are drinking San Mig Light, 5% ABV from memory, expecting to lose weight it aint gonna happen. I consider that many of these "Light" beers are just a huge con. Take a regular beer, water it down, charge extra for it and rake in the profits.

PS I prefer San Mig over Singha Light but the beer of preference when I'm in Flippersville is Red Horse provided I don't want to do anything requiring too much thought.

• 3 years later...

San Mig light got 98 cals...