neoprene swimming wear stockist?

binjalin

Kite surfing shop next to 'The Glass House' restaurant Najomtien looks to have a good range.

great thanks I'll go check it out - it seems very difficult to find

Second thoughts - I think it is next to 'The View' restaurant (the two restaurants are on the same stretch of beach).

Take the Sukhumvit road towards Sattahip, past the floating market, after the next traffic lights go to the second u-turn. There is a big sign for 'The View' (directly opposite the u-turn). Follow the road until you see the beach and the restaurant. Shop is on the left as you walk towards the beach (Blue Lagoon??).

Alternatively, take the u-turn and head back towards Pattaya for a short distance and you will see a sign for another windsurfing/kite surfing place (Pinnacle??) on the left - don't know if they have a shop but it seems likely.

Good recommendations. I'd also try Super Sports in Central Festival and the sports store in the outlet mall next to Tesco South Pattaya. Also, try at the various dive shops around town. Maybe even lazada?

thanks tried several Super Sports and when. eventually, they understood me it was a definite 'mai mee' - I'll report back once I have been to Kite

Good recommendations. I'd also try Super Sports in Central Festival and the sports store in the outlet mall next to Tesco South Pattaya. Also, try at the various dive shops around town. Maybe even lazada?

thanks tried several Super Sports and when. eventually, they understood me it was a definite 'mai mee' - I'll report back once I have been to Kite

Binjalin - "Kite" is not the name of the shop.

It's a kite surfing shop - see below.

post-62323-0-08778600-1415634447_thumb.j

hi all... ah 'kite' lol never mind

anyway I found the shop after a long, long drive and it was ................. shut (I phoned the number on the door but no answer but he eventually phoned back as he had been out kite surfing but I was long gone by then).

A really nice chap next door told me about 'Mermaid' dive shop near Hanuman's statue and I bought a Neoprene suit in there from the nice Russian owner.

I cannot believe how hard it is to get one of these but 'Mermaid's' is the place! thanks all

Edited by binjalin
  • Like 1