Yingluck returns from China

webfact

"....try a non political topic for a change..." Such irony, maybe you could take your own advice!!!!

BTW in an earlier post you said you were from England, you're not from Nottingham by any chance are you?

Your hounding me about a has been darling, now your asking where I'm from in England ??? friends know. You are not so friendly.

Sorry, if you think I am hounding you, I must stop posting immediately, I would hate to hurt your precious sensitivities. It has been fun though.

Problem being your persistently punching the Shins BS. They are out of it, only limelight here and there.

I am merely going along with the PM for the time being only.

How many times did you ask about the outcome of Yingluck and the PM ??? I am sensitive because of all this-you stated your liking to the shins and you well know I am not to be converted and you are entitled to the fascination to the Shin family.

Be a bit more friendly ---If not I will put up the Lincolnshire shutters.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking."

Continues to be a popular figure with the Thai people

depends where she is doesnt it...coffee1.gif

From the OP "...Latprao area, where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking."

So she is popular in Bangkok, the north and northeast, no wonder the Amart and Suthep had to halt the election in February.

IME, Thais will take a selfie wth a dead body from an accident or just about anything.

Nothing to do with her being popular. All to do with "look it's me with.......... "

• Like 2

Good or bad as a politician I really don't care.... She is freaking hot!

Your cojones are where your brains should be.

I think it may be the other way round. With remarks like that I get the impression his brain is reposing comfortably ON his cojones.

Quote. "so she is popular in Bkk" sorry to disappoint your fling but the operative word being WAS

How can "...Latprao area, where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking." an event which took place YESTERDAY make you consider that Yingluck WAS popular. It is clear that 'the people' are still with her.

Look up the word sophistry. Read the definition then apply it you your last sentence.

Ms Yingluck was seen having “Somtam” at a food shop in Latprao area, where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking.

Does the government no longer provide her security? The above gives the impression she is out and about on her own like any private citizen.

I'm sure she would have private bodyguards. Billionaire's don't go around without minders.

Good picture past and future PM's

Could be. From the lad's face you can't read much about

- mother taking me to Japan for a holiday

- mother drags me to photo-ops for her

- mother takes me to China to see uncle T and others

- mother leaves me in China for a week

- mother didn't forget and came back to China for photo-ops and to get me

- luckily I can go back schoon now

Yingluck was pictured with her criminal fugitive brother shopping in China. The article said Yingluck had purchased more than 30 pearl necklaces. The value of those would have been massively above the duty free limit allowed when returning to Thailand.

I wonder, as she is a responsible honest citizen, recent holder of high political office, if she declared those necklaces and other luxury goods purchases to the customs officers and paid the appropriate customs duty?

It was only recently the customs announced they would be clamping down on this too.

Presumably, it would be very easy for the authorities to check, if they were interested.

Edited by Baerboxer

I think you're writing off the Shins at your own peril Ginjag, if they're a spent force, what's wrong with holding the promised elections next year then?

No need to stir it anymore.

I stated they are out of it as of now. You do not know if they will be behind bars or banned for 5 years. DID I mention about there being something wrong with next years elections ??? Why stir it again. If they are free to stand next time up to them, I have already stated if the elections are next year or delayed the 2 months more no problem

As of now I said they are HAS BEENS, OK.

Stop the probing mate, what you asking about next years elections for ask some clan members.

The next picture I want to see is her wearing an orange jumpsuit in shackles... No one cares she's back from China.

Just because you claim not to care, many normal people are interested in what she does. But it does seem that you do care enough to comment, again.

A very elegant, kindly and caring woman.

The only thing she cared about was her next shopping trip. she certainly didn't care about attending Parliament (please don't use the excuse that she was busy visiting 52 countries)...her own Party urged her to attend more often to answer questions (She did manage to answer 3). She didn't care about going to any meetings of the Rice Subsidy Commitee. If she was "kindly" perhaps she should have paid taxes on her share dealings instead of using a dodgy scheme with her sister in law thus robbing the taxpayers of Thailand. She didn't care about the Taxpayers when she ordered 4 Private jets and i wonder if she declared the 20 strings of Pearls she bought in China (That is a Commercial Quantity).......but ...if you really believe your statement....keep it to yourself.

• Like 2

"where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking."

And rightly so!!giggle.gif

Many people, the airport was packed.giggle.gif

Maybe she can't compete with "your man" in the approval ratings, but 'the people' certainly still support her. Maybe one day we will have an election where she and "your man" can go head to head, winner takes all.

..and then "your man" behind "your woman" can start the bribery, murder, corruption and theft from Dubai again both during the election and after it - NO THANK YOU Prayuth isnt perfect but hes a MUCH BETTER option. - dont you ever learn - definition of insanity - to do the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome!!

• Like 2

The next picture I want to see is her wearing an orange jumpsuit in shackles... No one cares she's back from China.

Just because you claim not to care, many normal people are interested in what she does. But it does seem that you do care enough to comment, again.

mainly those with wives from Isan!

Share the Yellow view that those from the North are sub-human do you?

• Like 1

Not that any of this has anything to do with a mother going to China to collect her son who had to go to school again, but it would seem Isaan is mostly NorthEast with North being Shinawatra territory as they married into the local royal family from the older Lanna country.

As for sub-humans, may be go back to school or just stop baiting people here.

• Like 1

What if you are not red and live in the rural North.??? Red sympathizers are dwindling up here, but if your not from Issan you would not know.

• Like 2

People may take you a little bit more seriously if you had bothered to spell your Username correctly.

Edited by Cuchulainn

And rightly so!!giggle.gif

Many people, the airport was packed.giggle.gif

Maybe she can't compete with "your man" in the approval ratings, but 'the people' certainly still support her. Maybe one day we will have an election where she and "your man" can go head to head, winner takes all.

Seems PTP did try to take it all giggle.gif

• Like 1

Did Thai Customs check her bags? Of course not. Oh well.... welcome home girl! We have missed you. Now the Peace and Order folks can get on with things.... maybe. But you are looking good. Guess the trip was worth it. You look relaxed and happy. How was the rest of the "Family". The other Families here missed you I dare say. Anything we should know?

Ah, well.. again... welcome home.

So what is this? Where's the news? Is this a pr-offensive for the next PTP? Put her in court for the damage she did and let's get things over with. Lock her up and her brothers in arms. Then get the missunderstood fugitive and do the same.

So, your the law, the judge and the executioner ???

A very elegant, kindly and caring woman.

The only thing she cared about was her next shopping trip. she certainly didn't care about attending Parliament (please don't use the excuse that she was busy visiting 52 countries)...her own Party urged her to attend more often to answer questions (She did manage to answer 3). She didn't care about going to any meetings of the Rice Subsidy Commitee. If she was "kindly" perhaps she should have paid taxes on her share dealings instead of using a dodgy scheme with her sister in law thus robbing the taxpayers of Thailand. She didn't care about the Taxpayers when she ordered 4 Private jets and i wonder if she declared the 20 strings of Pearls she bought in China (That is a Commercial Quantity).......but ...if you really believe your statement....keep it to yourself.

Elegant - certainly. She has the best clothes, jewelry, accessories, whitening creams etc that money can buy. Designer everything. Spares no expense, money not an issue.

Kindly and caring - do you know her personally Prbkk? I don't. But I do know that apart from her family, her actions show otherwise. Completely callous and indifferent to the suffering of Thai people, during the floods, because of the rice non payment fiasco and only ever concerned about her family and whitewashing her criminal brother. Time and time she demonstrated her indifference to murders, violence and intimidation committed in support of her and her family.

No remorse, at anything.

I wondered about the pearls too Wombat. The article said she bought over 30 necklaces - a tidy some of money. Wonder if she paid the duty?

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 1