Thai Language School / Classes

Woody1

Tried searching the Pattaya forum (thought I'd seen something on this subject before) for some advise but I couldn't find anything. Anyhow, more recent info would be helpful.

I'm looking to start Thai reading / writing (and obviously speaking) Thai language classes again (yes, I started many years ago at the Prince of Wales place on 3rd Rd) but got posted to Singapore working just after I started, and never bothered going back.

Getting back on subject, does anyone have any up to date recommendations regarding classes / courses in Pattaya? If so, I'd appreciate any details.

Thanks in advance.

• 7 months later...

I took private lessons at PRO Language school about a year or so ago and was happy with the course material and my teacher. They came recommended from the Thai Language forum. They're on Central Rd across from BigC Extra and have classes as well. Most any place will let you sit in on a class so you can get an idea if you like their teaching methods though. I like convenience, so if it were me I'd start with the language schools closest to where I live.