Honda RC213V-S

ll2

finally long awaited moto gp derived superbike for the streets are coming!

Honda will release it at EICMA Bike Expo in a couple of days.

Finally dreams come true and Honda made a a liter v4 superbike for the streets but bad news is it will be around 100,000 USD they say!

So, it will stay as a poster and dream bike like Kawasaki h2 unfortunately:(

They speak like 240 hp and lots of common parts with moto gp version.

bike is registered under the name RC213V-S instead of rcv1000r.

Still, i believe Honda will release a cbr1000rr replacement soon with a v4 1000 machine and with more tech to compete with new and technologically better superbike offerings from yamaha, ducati,etc.

Hope honda releases a v4 superbike for the masses with similar reasonable prices as cbr1000rr.

Photo looks like photochop but still a good one:)

RCV-1000-1.jpg

Yes..! The market has really needed this bike :)

100k usd. Really. Wow.! What a nice bike that can decorate showroom displays and some's garages :)

I guess 2 wheel manufacturers started to draw the swords for ultra mega fast bikes.

Yamaha, now it is your turn. Do not dissapoint the market please...

function over form! so no blings like on h2 as a street version of a moto gp bike of course with mirrors and lights.

looks good. wonder about the specs.

so the question is; is this an indicator that honda will replace cbr1000rr with a v four liter superbike?

i hope so but please be fast honda!

Edited by ll2

Should we start talking about the new 2015 R1 to give parity to II2's input in the R1 thread. Sorry dude, couldn't help myself. :) back to the street prototype. I can only imagine what a carrot they're dangling for feedback on a possible production run if interest is high enough,

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Doesn't look as nice as the R1, H2, Panigale or even the photoshop from above :(

In fact I think it looks kinda ugly... I hope the specs at least will be something remarkable.

Take the rear guard & mirrors off and it starts to remind me of a Honda MotoGP beast.

• Like 1

Doesn't look as nice as the R1, H2, Panigale or even the photoshop from above sad.png

In fact I think it looks kinda ugly... I hope the specs at least will be something remarkable.

Take the rear guard & mirrors off and it starts to remind me of a Honda MotoGP beast.

exactly. it is the difference between kawa h2. no blings just a mirrored and signaled moto gp bike with a plate holder.

remove them and you have a moto gp bike!

hope hp figures are close to moto gp bike but i believe due to regulations and gentleman agreement, they might limit it at 200 hp.

Should we start talking about the new 2015 R1 to give parity to II2's input in the R1 thread. Sorry dude, couldn't help myself. :) back to the street prototype. I can only imagine what a carrot they're dangling for feedback on a possible production run if interest is high enough,

Well garry. You can. I dont care really.

Yamaha r1 thread is a duplicate one.

OP intentionally opened that thread although there was yamaha r1 2015 thread opened months ago with the exact same name.

Reported it to mods but they decided to keep the new thread instead of the old one! which i have seen it first time in a forum. And in a mysterious way, 'a' of first yamaha r1 thread is also gone!

So red cbr1000rr photos and input on new duplicate yamaha r1 thread is just to protest.

You can check the first yamaha r1 2015 thread here which is closed! With all the time and efforts of the posters went to rubbish bin. Worth the protest imo.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/728183-Yamah-R1-2015#entry7862567

Should we start talking about the new 2015 R1 to give parity to II2's input in the R1 thread. Sorry dude, couldn't help myself. smile.png back to the street prototype. I can only imagine what a carrot they're dangling for feedback on a possible production run if interest is high enough,

OP intentionally opened that thread although there was yamaha r1 2015 thread opened months ago with the exact same name.

Reported it to mods but they decided to keep the new thread instead of the old one! which i have seen it first time in a forum. And in a mysterious way, 'a' of first yamaha r1 thread is also gone!

So red cbr1000rr photos and input on new duplicate yamaha r1 thread is just to protest.

You can check the first yamaha r1 2015 thread here which is closed! With all the time and efforts of the posters went to rubbish bin. Worth the protest imo.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/728183-Yamah-R1-2015#entry7862567

I don't appreciate that you attribute malice to me. I was not aware of the other thread. Yes I should have searched before opening the thread but come on...

Should we start talking about the new 2015 R1 to give parity to II2's input in the R1 thread. Sorry dude, couldn't help myself. smile.png back to the street prototype. I can only imagine what a carrot they're dangling for feedback on a possible production run if interest is high enough,

I don't appreciate that you attribute malice to me. I was not aware of the other thread. Yes I should have searched before opening the thread but come on...

just move on.

i did my protest and it is over but needed to explain it why i am posting cbr1000rr photos and input on a yamaha r1 thread.

maybe you forgot to search that time or opened it intentionally but damage is done

still, i am 100 percent sure you will search each time before opening a thread again and search good as TV forum search sucks at times.

Maybe an illusion but this new bike has the highest footpegs I've seen in awhile, must lean like crazy.

Definitely a retro paintjob.

I think they were going for the CB1100R look.

Honda%20CB1100RC%2082.jpg

Edited by ttakata
  • Like 1

Doesn't look as nice as the R1, H2, Panigale or even the photoshop from above sad.png

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/hondas-rcv-road-bike-unveiled/25843.html

72787.jpg72788.jpg72789.jpg72790.jpg72791.jpg72793.jpg

So, did Honda purposely set out make it look like the Suzuki GSX....with a crappy paint job....

post-63954-0-14110000-1415352655_thumb.j

or an older model Honda which looks equally crappy?

Rumours abound that the bike at the Milan show was actually just an RCV100RR Moto GP open bike with some street bits added. Put on show just so that they'd have something against Kawasaki and Yamaha.

But the bike will go into production, all be it only styled on the GP machine, there is no way they can sell a 1 million Euro machine for the street. It will however be ridiculously expensive (we're talikng equivalent of the NR750 from the 90s) so expect to be paying 6 figures (in pounds euros or dollars) and a very limited production run.

A Honda V4 sold officially by Bigwing would be really tempting. Let's hope they do it (and not make it look like it's from the late 80's please Honda).

Unfortunately Never going to happen....This bike is vaporware for most

It is either just a run to meet the homolgamation rules to enter WSBK (they are tight lipped about that) or a collectors bike ( as they seem to claim)

Will be silly money in price.

I think a big part of it is Honda has gone so down the "priced to sell" road with their cheap offerings in recent years

with its results obvious....That they want to do something to show they still can.

Sadly it is not for the masses ....

Edited by mania

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

although there were lots of disbelief, of course honda released rc213v-s.

But at 170,000 USD which is around 5,5 million Thai Baht!

just another poster bike but at least it has nearly the same components, lets say nearly the same 2014 Moto GP champion Honda so lets say you buy one the best track bikes around and can ride it on the roads legally but with a astronomic price to pay!

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/honda-rc213v-s-priced-at-112000/26150.html#ixzz3PIKqoccV

• 2 years later...

I walked out of my hotel in Hat Yai yesterday and right across the road in Honda Big Wing's window was a Honda RC213V-S.  They want 8.7 million for it.

The salesman was adamant it was new despite the fact that the slick tyres and discs suggested it had been round a track a few times.

I don't know enough about the detail spec of this bike to know whether it has the race kit exhaust/ECU etc.  The bodywork seemed to be stock but the paddock stand appeared to be race kit made from unobtainium.  Bodywork was fibre.

It sure was pretty.  Every single fastener appeared to be titanium, further lightened by machining and cross drilled for lock wiring.  I think it was number 118 or thereabouts from the limited production run.

Some evidence of Thai involvement in that the rear wheel was fitted way out of alignment.  At least that is easily fixed.

Certainly worth a look if you are a fan of Honda V4s and are in Hat Yai.

• Like 1