Can any help

kevvy

I need to find a shop that does headstones .The shop i went to before was in Sukhumvit Road going past the old Kamyong store , I think it is a Thaiwatsadu store now. This shop was past there and it had statues inside and stone outside on the footpath. It sold many different kinds of wooden items inside .It is on the same side as the Thaiwatsadu.I am in Chiang Rai now and have to get a flight back home in december and would like to order a small headstone so I can pick it up when I get there and then go to the airport.

I hope someone knows the shop as then I can ring them .

Kind Regards

Kevvy

@Kevvy - If you would be driving out of South-Pattaya Road and turn LEFT onto Sukhumvit (direction North) and drive for about 50 yards and then STOP. If you would then look straight across the Sukhumvit Rd., you would spot a place that sells Marble, Slate etc. That place does head-stones, okay ? The owner is a very nice lady named "Jim" and her mobile number is 081 687 54 22

She speaks fluent English and is not a "take advantage of Farang" type of person.

She'll take care of you

Cheers

JK

@Kevvy - If you would be driving out of South-Pattaya Road and turn LEFT onto Sukhumvit (direction North) and drive for about 50 yards and then STOP. If you would then look straight across the Sukhumvit Rd., you would spot a place that sells Marble, Slate etc. That place does head-stones, okay ? The owner is a very nice lady named "Jim" and her mobile number is 081 687 54 22

She speaks fluent English and is not a "take advantage of Farang" type of person.

She'll take care of you

Cheers

JK

Thank you so much .This helps ..

Kind Regards

Kevvy

A sudden STOP as you suggest mid Sukumvit, would end up wanting 2 headstones ! Only joking, I know Jim very well, she made a professionally engraved granite name sign for our condo, as previosly quoted, she is very fair with her prices

Once again it is members had help other members ...Thankyou

Kevvy