The Guy With No Legs Who Crawls Around Sukhumvit...

ivan96822

I have seen him for years ,he tried Pattaya once and has been down to Phuket ,dont be fooled he makes a shed load of money ,and has prothsetic legs,i once saw him standing smoking a fag with some other guys in BKK near our office ,also the "blood" on his legs comes from a jar smile.png

^^^^^^^^^

C'mon! How much could he actually make? ohmy.png

Don't be fooled. These beggars can make 50k plus a month. I guess that's why the mafias got their hand in the cookie jar

50K !!

Lordy lordy

There's probably a lot of resident falangs interested in doing split shifts with him - maybe he should start franchises :)

• Like 2

I saw police one night pick one of these guys up on Soi 7 in Pattaya and then another policeman comes along and puts his prosthetic legs in the back of the police truck along with him.

Many of these beggars are scamming in one way or another. It's a shame if there are real ones out there, because I never give money knowing all the scams.

Same as the 1-2 lady's at Asoke Exchange Tower. have 2-3-4 kids sitting there.....I was looking out my window one morning and they came out of an apartment. Then sitting and eating breakfast, rice, grilled chicken, soup.....etc.....NEVER GIVE ANYTHING TO THESE FREELOADERS.

• Like 2

Same as the 1-2 lady's at Asoke Exchange Tower. have 2-3-4 kids sitting there.....I was looking out my window one morning and they came out of an apartment. Then sitting and eating breakfast, rice, grilled chicken, soup.....etc.....NEVER GIVE ANYTHING TO THESE FREELOADERS.

I think the guy you're talking about makes 10K THB per day and has been doing this for years.

He also gives a huge amount of money to one of the temples each year. We see that on the TV.

The extra long pants tied at the bottom sure do you look like he has lost limbs,

but he's been doing it for years and that's his "job", everyone knows him, he works hard

for his money and he's far from homeless. You have to give him credit where credit's due.

• Like 2

Initially felt bad for him when I noticed him a month ago but quickly realized it's all a scheme, there is no reason for someone to 'crawl' like this, even without legs. He could just as well setup shop on the side of the road and sit. An obvious attempt at sympathy.

Initially felt bad for him when I noticed him a month ago but quickly realized it's all a scheme, there is no reason for someone to 'crawl' like this, even without legs. He could just as well setup shop on the side of the road and sit. An obvious attempt at sympathy.

Welcome to Thailandthumbsup.gif

Welcome to Thailandthumbsup.gif

I've been watching people play these games in San Francisco and NYC for years. It's nothing new but it's a shame as it takes money away from those that truly need it. Hard to tell who that is around here though with the mafia hovering over many.

I have seen him for years ,he tried Pattaya once and has been down to Phuket ,dont be fooled he makes a shed load of money ,and has prothsetic legs,i once saw him standing smoking a fag with some other guys in BKK near our office ,also the "blood" on his legs comes from a jar smile.png

Even with prosthetics and blood, sure wouldn't want to be him. No issues with him making a living.