8,000-10,000 Baht Apartment in Pattaya

Cirencester

Why do i want to rent a thai room for 2000bath when that is a whore room whit nothing i have a EU Standard appartment actuelly i have a home.. not a room... i did not move to Thailand to live like a tuktuk driver... i moved to Thailand to Raising my life and live a more comfortable life then i did home... it worth every bath...

I fully agree. I understand that every have its own priorities. But for me too, i need a decent apartment. If i couldn't afford it, i would prefer to stay in my home country.

Well, 2,000 baht is good enough for me. Some of those places are quite luxurious! Considering I've been homeless(hello ladies! giggle.gif ) for much of my life, that tuk tuk room would be a massive improvement in my standard of living.w00t.gif I'm just a homeless man seeking shelter in Pattaya, Thailand. Don't need anything special! In fact, was considering downsizing to a 1,000 baht (monthly) shell room but I think I'll "upsize" to 2,000 baht per month. Kindof feel rich right now so I guess I'll "splurge" a little.clap2.gif

Why do i want to rent a thai room for 2000bath when that is a whore room whit nothing i have a EU Standard appartment actuelly i have a home.. not a room... i did not move to Thailand to live like a tuktuk driver... i moved to Thailand to Raising my life and live a more comfortable life then i did home... it worth every bath...

I fully agree. I understand that every have its own priorities. But for me too, i need a decent apartment. If i couldn't afford it, i would prefer to stay in my home country.

Well, 2,000 baht is good enough for me. Some of those places are quite luxurious! Considering I've been homeless(hello ladies! giggle.gif ) for much of my life, that tuk tuk room would be a massive improvement in my standard of living.w00t.gif I'm just a homeless man seeking shelter in Pattaya, Thailand. Don't need anything special! In fact, was considering downsizing to a 1,000 baht (monthly) shell room but I think I'll "upsize" to 2,000 baht per month. Kindof feel rich right now so I guess I'll "splurge" a little.clap2.gif

I was quite impressed by your frugality until I read your posts about running away from your creditors. In other words, you have taken their money and have run away.

My friend is thinking of ways of hiding a thick roll of US Ben Franklins ($8K (less than $10k to be on safe side of customs)) on his body, somewhere that is safe but also super stealthy. He can't use his own bank account since he has DOZENS of creditors after him(they got stiffed big time and aint happy)

&

I have like dozens of creditors after me(they want their money now lol ). I'm too afraid to leave any serious amounts of cash in any bank account, even a Thai one. I just keep my money in cash form now. Any money I make(like from my internet biz) is siphoned off straight away to cash through the atm. I have a HUGE wad of bank n0tes that I keep tucked away as a source of savings. I know, it's not safe but I can't let the creditor guys get my money.

It isn't your money...it is their money!