Getting Vitamins Posted from Australia to Pattaya

Tolley

Actually a good idea. When I have similar items sent from the US, I have them sent via the postal service. No customs. Hopefully, Australia has a similar deal. With USPS I can have a box sent for about $70. Vitamins are so expensive in Thailand that I save money and get what I want. Try to avoid DHL, etc. You will get stuck will a bill.

Have you tried the postal service?

sorry , couldnt resist ,i have done it for years from the UK never a problem ,just say its something else in the package.

Well yes I was going to use the postal service!

It would probably be more helpful to hear from Aussies who have done it re time and type of postage as there are many options.

Are you required to state what is in the package on a form?

Okay so instead of vitamins you could say tea?

• Like 1

sorry , couldnt resist ,i have done it for years from the UK never a problem ,just say its something else in the package.

It would probably be more helpful to hear from Aussies who have done it re time and type of postage as there are many options.

Aus post registered post is your best choice .

Do not declare vitamins or tea, just write personal belongings

Use a thai name

Aus post registered post is your best choice .

Do not declare vitamins or tea, just write personal belongings

Use a thai name

Ok that sounds like a plan.

I can put the parcel in the GFs name.

I get Meds. posted regularly from Melbourne to Chiang Mai using the Australia Post, Postal Courier Service. The post office supplies a plastic bag and you can send up to 500 Gm for Approx. $52. It normally takes only 3 days and can be tracked using the Australian and Thai tracking service. I have found the service to be excellent and no problems.

DON'T DO IT!!!! I made the mistake of having my yearly vitamin supply shipped her from the U.S. a couple of years ago. An extra 120 dollars in shipping. Another $100+ from the customs <deleted>.....

Not worth it. If you can't bring them here yourself when you fly back, then it is actually cheaper to buy them here.

DON'T DO IT!!!! I made the mistake of having my yearly vitamin supply shipped her from the U.S. a couple of years ago. An extra 120 dollars in shipping. Another $100+ from the customs <deleted>.....

Not worth it. If you can't bring them here yourself when you fly back, then it is actually cheaper to buy them here.

The vitamins here are rubbish.

You cant get anything here of any quality.

If you are buying vitamins here you are probably throwing your money down the toilet.

nsa qu

Cannot agree, lower quality here in Thailand, and prices insane.

I shipped from USA Swanson Viatamins, via Post Office, shipment marked as gift. Saved big bucks, no fees at all.

All items have customer reviews.

However, do not use Fedx, UPS, DHL, and certainly mark it as gift or personal belongings.

That being said, I have not tried this post coup.