Best 23-24" LED Screen @ or Under 5000 Baht ?

freedomnow

Anyone know which current 23-24" LED screen is a good choice to hook up to my Macbook Air @ or just under 5000 Baht ?

Looking at LG / BenQ /ACER or anything else....It seems you only get IPS on smaller screens under 5000 Baht. What I loved with IPS LED screens is the viewing angle does not make the colors go wonky.

Also will my web surfing be too small on a 1080p screen...i.e only using 60% of the top left of the screen with the rest all blank ?(sorry if there is a simple way to scale everything right across the screen without it looking fuzzy)

Edited by freedomnow

Can't help you with the brand, but Com Mart is going on now at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. QSNCC.com Easy to get to at QS MRT stop.

Lots of different brands, some at significant discounts (some at the same price as always) . All things IT (not just cell phones like some of the shows)

Bring earplugs because it's a typical trade show with dueling cuties on their obnoxious PA's.

The pretties were especially, well, pretty at this one if that matters to anyone.