Is The Import Of Hormones Banned?

Kf6vci

As a side effect of diabetes, my T. levels are 1/4 of what they should be. I got a prescription for 30 x 50 mg cream units of Testosterone costing EUR 50.00 as a brand and EUR 44.00 when made by the pharmacist locally. But DHEA cannot be bought in Germany, even with a prescription, so the doctor gave me an address of a pharmacy in Holland. ** Q: would the import of such hormones be illegal? And those residing in LOS, how do you get drugs like those hormones, L-Carnitine etc.? Do you just take them with you or ask friends to bring you some next time they come to LOS? My flight will be in 2 weeks and I have to decide whether to buy that stuff in Europe... Thank you!

As a side effect of diabetes, my T. levels are 1/4 of what they should be. I got a prescription for 30 x 50 mg cream units of Testosterone costing EUR 50.00 as a brand and EUR 44.00 when made by the pharmacist locally. But DHEA cannot be bought in Germany, even with a prescription, so the doctor gave me an address of a pharmacy in Holland. ** Q: would the import of such hormones be illegal? And those residing in LOS, how do you get drugs like those hormones, L-Carnitine etc.? Do you just take them with you or ask friends to bring you some next time they come to LOS? My flight will be in 2 weeks and I have to decide whether to buy that stuff in Europe... Thank you!

So long as you have not been stupid enough to have had a vasectomy you can solve all your health problems simply by eating a raw-food diet (follow www.primaldiet.com).

In the short term, bring what you need from Europe. Thailand only has oral Andriol (testosterone) capsules which most pharmacies sell over the counter. You might get DHEA on prescription from Bumrungrat hospital if you make a good case to the doctors. Supplements I buy from www.iherb.com, shipped to Europe, then carry to Thailand. Not sure if they will ship directly to LoS as they suffer customs problems with some countries. iHerb will send DHEA to the UK and some other countries -- ask first. Don't worry about Thai customs at the airport ... just breeze through the green channel!