Women smash up Philadelphia McDonald's in breakfast menu brawl (VIDEO)

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I go to MacDonalds .... Bring it on.

We don't need Thai Boxing Matches.

Much more fun. And go large on those fries...ladies.

Kind of like this . . . We really need some if that "You deserve a brea today" jingle playing in the background of the below video.

Actually, I don't see much news value in this at all.

Why are we reading this on TV. Seems a tad weak.

There is zero news value. It is a joke and should be treated as such, although seems like someone has a problem with that or is taking it all a but too seriously. Having a difficult time distinguishing between civility and levity . . . Haha, what do they expect when posting stupid news feeds like these. An intellectual debate.

Edited by F430murci
  • Like 1

Hmmm... watching that YouTube video... it's kind of embarrassing to be an American...

Well, to put it more broadly, kind of embarrassing to be a human being -- if that's in fact what either of those women throwing chairs were.

I have it on good information from Jefrey Meldrum that these two womem are Gigantopithecus.

How does somone with a butt that big sit on a toilet?

Whatever they pay plumbers who perform work at public housing in Philly...well, its not enough.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Are you sure you are not British? Only the British have such wonderful wit. Although in Philly I think they call it something else. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

And JT says on another thread that Americans have sophisticated palates - a claim that I disputed, since most 'Yanks' seem to be lard buckets.

Sorry JT, I rest my case ... in jest of course :)

You dare talk about Americans lol

Come on perfect they are. I am scared of saying the opposite. Hihihi

i went into an "all you can eat" breakfast bar in Virginia some years ago, full of fat slobs noshing, dinner time they change the menu, it was an unbelievable site, crash-bang- wallop, up they get, one mad rush, like pigs rushing to the trough, at feeding time, it was nausiating to watch.

• Like 1

i went into an "all you can eat" breakfast bar in Virginia some years ago, full of fat slobs noshing, dinner time they change the menu, it was an unbelievable site, crash-bang- wallop, up they get, one mad rush, like pigs rushing to the trough, at feeding time, it was nausiating to watch.

Come on, what a contribution to the world civilization, peace and culture:

Fast fat food

Atomic bomb

War all over the world

No social security for the weakest of society.

Genetically modified food

Capital inhuman punishment

Etc....

God bless America

Fast fat food

Atomic bomb

War all over the world

Etc....

God bless America

But all the same, America is your obsession, your constant thought, your overwhelming preoccupation. Pure reaction formation, I think. Otherwise, why would you be posting here?

• Like 2

Fast fat food

Atomic bomb

War all over the world

Etc....

God bless America

But all the same, America is your obsession, your constant thought, your overwhelming preoccupation. Pure reaction formation, I think. Otherwise, why would you be posting here?

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Can you discuss what I said instead of me. Thanks

Fast fat food

Atomic bomb

War all over the world

Etc....

God bless America

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Can you discuss what I said instead of me. Thanks

You think you're Eleanor Roosevelt? Are you really Hillary Clinton?

• Like 2