Christmas lunch/dinner in Hua Hin?

Larry Banks

Hi. We went to Terrace 90 last year and will be going back this year for sure. Last year they did a lunch and a dinner buffet on 25th. Food was excellent and their prices are good for Hua Hin. Nice atmosphere too.

Actually - just re-read your original post. You might not find it upscale enough for you if you're looking at the Centara as a starting point but I'll suggest it all the same

Edited by Redmouse

if you don't mind Cha Am's Hotel de la Paix will host an amazing dinner buffet on the 24.12. .with a wide selection of starters,turkey,salmon,duck and traditional side dishes and desserts.

pm me if you want more information's.

This sounds great ... what is the cost per person?

We live only 25K away (Tha Yang) so it would be

perfect for our family of 4 (Mom Dad 2 teenage sons)

Haven't gotten to the Christmas dinner menu yet, but for Thanksgiving I am having roast turkey, liver dressing, giblet gravy; baked Virginia ham, sweet potatoes; mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, macaroni and cheese; cranberry sauce, cheeses, salad; whole wheat rolls, buttermilk biscuits; pumpkin and apple pies; chocolate and cheese cake; a dry Trittenheimer Piesporter, a fine Otard Extra; brewed coffee and fresh buttermilk. Of course, copious amounts of beer and Jack will be consumed awaiting the dinner serving.

Haven't gotten to the Christmas dinner menu yet, but for Thanksgiving I am having roast turkey, liver dressing, giblet gravy; baked Virginia ham, sweet potatoes; mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, macaroni and cheese; cranberry sauce, cheeses, salad; whole wheat rolls, buttermilk biscuits; pumpkin and apple pies; chocolate and cheese cake; a dry Trittenheimer Piesporter, a fine Otard Extra; brewed coffee and fresh buttermilk. Of course, copious amounts of beer and Jack will be consumed awaiting the dinner serving.

Ok. I'll book a table for 10..:-D

No Problem, it's B2500 per person--message me

No Problem, it's B2500 per person--message me

Not to bad.. considering the copious amounts of beer and Jack!

if you don't mind Cha Am's Hotel de la Paix will host an amazing dinner buffet on the 24.12. .with a wide selection of starters,turkey,salmon,duck and traditional side dishes and desserts.

pm me if you want more information's.

This sounds great ... what is the cost per person?

We live only 25K away (Tha Yang) so it would be

perfect for our family of 4 (Mom Dad 2 teenage sons)

1500thb++ per person.