Parking At U-Tapao Airport

dsfbrit

• I found it on their website - I couldn't find it when I looked earlier!

There is even a picture of the car park and they have improved it with shaded parking.

• Passenger Terminal

1. - Space 2,610 square metre

• - Capacity 400 passenger

- Carpark space

- Security System such as WALK THROUGH / HAND SCANNER

• 5 months later...

There is parking for about 100 or so vehicles just next to the terminal. There were about 20 cars there when I flew last November. Some of the parking is under roofing that provides shade from the sun. I was charged 350 Baht for parking there for 5 days. I have a picture of the car park somewhere, I will find it tomorrow and post it here. The car park is very secure as it is inside the military barracks.

Thanks for the U-tapao parking information.

I am planning a visa run flight to Udon Thani, and onwards to Vientiane.

The original blurb ,announced by Kan Airways CEO, Khun Somphong. Said that there would be a free shuttle bus operating to Pattaya.

I would be interested to hear if anybody manages to travel on the shuttle bus. I cannot find any reference to it on their website.

Here are some pictures of the car park. The car park is right next to the terminal and as you can see there are only about 40 spaces with a roof over them and some shade. When I was there last November, there were only about 20 cars there anyway, so I parked for 5 days in the shade with no problems at all.

post-30953-0-25997300-1429787923_thumb.jpost-30953-0-46269700-1429787978_thumb.jpost-30953-0-95301000-1429787909_thumb.j

Edited by dsfbrit