Bamboo blinds

BuddhaChile

The devil is in the details. Be sure to get in writing if the bamboo curtains you are considering are for indoor or outdoor use. I did not ask that question in 2007. The Kacee bamboo curtains INSIDE my wife's house are perfectly fine after 7 years. However the Kacee bamboo curtains out by the Thai exterior Kitchen have not enjoyed out of doors life. Every town in Isaan has one or more Kacee sales reps. They take the measurement at your house and give you a price. If you accept (different dealers have different prices) they fax or e-mail the size to a factory near Bangkok. The curtains are made, sent by transport to the dealer and the dealer comes to install and adjust them at your house. It may be one of several similar curtain companies in Thailand. They may in fact have exterior bamboo curtains and it is possible my wife did not ask that question in Thai to the sales rep in 2007. http://www.kaceebest.com/EN/Bamboo%20Blinds

I want bamboo roll up blinds for shade on my deck. I know there are lots of other options but I want bamboo roll up blinds for shade on my deck. I got some in Bali for my place there - you can buy real nice heavy bamboo blinds everywhere there.

There seems to be lots of bamboo here too but bamboo blinds are hard to seemingly find. <deleted>?