What are your 5 favourite, medium price places to eat ?

properperson

corner of railway crossing . .forgot the road name , but waiting for the food while watching all the roadside kalamazoo happening in front of you is priceless

btw the food is pretty okay !

everything within the price range you offered

Edited by crazygreg44

Soi 94 is great for good eats, such as Sakura, the Japanese restaurant, you can get a nice bento box for 220. Also, the larger restaurant next door to Sakura is owned by the same people and does very reasonably priced priced farang and Thai food.

All In One restaurant close to the night market is another good place. They do German food, have a good selection of cheeses, hams etc, excellent coffee and good imported beers, all very reasonably priced.

We tried Burger 31 on soi 31 the other week. Their burgers are quite good and in the price range you're looking for.

There is also an excellent Thai/Isaan restaurant if you travel on the road up past the Magic Balloon, carry on past the driving range and is located next to a very small gym and massage shop, apologies I don't know the name but the food is excellent and very reasonably priced.

And then to be perfectly honest, the Thai Visa Lounge bar would also be another option, I go in there for the sandwiches and roast beef salad. The sandwiches are the best in HH in my opinion and priced between 150 and 220 baht.

The open air eating place on Soi 88 is another good one. There you've got so much choice, Thai and farang food all of which is probably cheaper than 150 baht.

Anyone got any other recommendations?

If the question includes the southern part of the province, then Twiggs restaurant and coffee shop in Prachuab KhiriKhan is place I always look forward to visiting. I go there for the delicious Australian meat pies.