Flu Season

Mekong Bob

You could contact Dr Morgan at Hang Dong Medical Health Care Centre just 400 m south of Tesco on Hang Dong Rd 053 804405.

Friend of mine had a shot last week,forget the exact price but was not expensive.

Dr Morgan emailed her patients with a reminder some weeks back, but if we had a fly shot earlier this year, no need for this one.

However, it's just taken me 2 weeks to get over a cough/cold/bronchitis which was not enjoyable. Seems to be going around.

• Like 1

You could contact Dr Morgan at Hang Dong Medical Health Care Centre just 400 m south of Tesco on Hang Dong Rd 053 804405.

Friend of mine had a shot last week,forget the exact price but was not expensive.

Do you need an appointment at Dr. Morgan's clinic, or can you just walk in ?

I think you could just walkin... They are very friendly... or you Google Dr Morgan Chiang Mai and you will find her website... The website has a contact email where you can send question or make appointment... They understand English but they may take a day or two to check email...

Thanks sfo and ThaiP. Her website implies an appt is necessary, but the process appears quite complicated if using the form (send form that allows for only a general time, wait a day, then they call you). I'll just call them.

Edited by mesquite

There Is one shot for the over sixty crowd and on for those under. Because of poor immune response the over 60 is 4times stronger. Lancet published today that for we old it is only 25-50% fully effective.

24,000 died in the USA last year from the flu. 90% were over 60. sucks.

Be sure you get the correct one for your age.

• Like 1