Occupational Change Based On Money

Head Snake

Troll. I said it first; so, none of you can post it now.

Seriously, I was just sent an sms from a very nice thai girl who owns her own company.

I can post the sms message later after some cleansing; but, I am going for a walk and thought I'd see if there was any replies to my post on her inquiry.

Basically, she is asking me if she can make trips to my residence out of Thailand so she can work in a bar to make enough money over a period of time to switch occupations.

She has children, unmarried, and current income just barely meets expenses.

Again, she is a nice girl. Educated. fun. A good person and a good mother.

I already have a tgf. This girl is a friend to me.

What would you do? Tell her no or yes? Refer her to "agencies (mamasans) who already do this?

Not so seriously.... Is she going to be bringing other bgs home? Is she going to be coming home drunk? What will the security guards think?

I can enjoy her part time company. I actually don't like living alone. I can live with understanding the demands placed on single mothers.

bad, good, or the best possible situation?

Troll. I said it first; so, none of you can post it now.

Seriously, I was just sent an sms from a very nice thai girl who owns her own company .

I can post the sms message later after some cleansing; but, I am going for a walk and thought I'd see if there was any replies to my post on her inquiry.

Basically, she is asking me if she can make trips to my residence out of Thailand so she can work in a bar to make enough money over a period of time to switch occupations.

She has children, unmarried, and current income just barely meets expenses.

Again, she is a nice girl. Educated. fun. A good person and a good mother.

I already have a tgf. This girl is a friend to me.

What would you do? Tell her no or yes? Refer her to "agencies (mamasans) who already do this?

Not so seriously.... Is she going to be bringing other bgs home? Is she going to be coming home drunk? What will the security guards think?

I can enjoy her part time company. I actually don't like living alone. I can live with understanding the demands placed on single mothers.

bad, good, or the best possible situation?

What kind of company does she own?

What do you mean make trips to your residence out of Thailand?

She manufacturers items and sells wholesale to Thai retailers.

I live outside Thailand in a different country. Most girls who go outside Thailand go to Singapore, Japan, Dubai, Hong Kong, etc.. That way they limit the risk of being recognized in Thailand.

She manufacturers items and sells wholesale to Thai retailers.

I live outside Thailand in a different country. Most girls who go outside Thailand go to Singapore, Japan, Dubai, Hong Kong, etc.. That way they limit the risk of being recognized in Thailand.

and make more money!

and make more money!

Yes, the opportunity and reality for good looking women in those areas is lots more money, especially if the military ships come in.

Women who travel for work must make more than the plane tickets, rent, taxis, and the mamasan take to make it worthwhile.

If the girl can reduce or eliminate rent and mamasan takes, the work is less demanding.

So she want's to operate as a prostitute from your home, is this correct?

I'd say she wants to see if she can handle that type of work for the money and longterm financial requirements. I know she had said she didn't like or want to do bg work.

My hope is she can find a decent man, somebody who would support her.

She can't find anybody in her current daily routine which is work and taking care of the kids.

I already have a tgf.

I'm wondering....

What does your girlfriend think of all this... ?? :o

totster :D

:D

Obi wan,

I am trusting in the force. As the tgf would not approve this action, the force is telling me to not tell the tgf about this.

If there are any questions, I will use the jedi mind trick to avoid any anger issues.

Really, I just see it as helping somebody out. I am still single, living alone. I have extra space for friends to come over and spend some time. That's how I see it.

She won't stay forever, they only get 2 week stays from immigration.

I have a feeling she will give up on the idea on her first visit.

Obi wan,

I am trusting in the force. As the tgf would not approve this action, the force is telling me to not tell the tgf about this.

If there are any questions, I will use the jedi mind trick to avoid any anger issues.

Really, I just see it as helping somebody out. I am still single, living alone. I have extra space for friends to come over and spend some time. That's how I see it.

She won't stay forever, they only get 2 week stays from immigration.

I have a feeling she will give up on the idea on her first visit.

Hmmmm.. A dangerous path you have chosen...

A man with a girlfriend is not really single is he !?

Penis and ducks ! :o

Perhaps you should read this before making a decision:

Man Bailed For Bringing In Prostitutes

At least you've already got the knickname for such an occupation. In most (western) countries, this would be viewed in a very poor light. Just how much does she expect to make with only a 2 week visa, especially after deducting airfare and such ?

In Japan, many girls are hired as "teachers" but end up in the "hostess" bars, and earn a lot more money than they would have as a teacher. A friend of mine's sister did that. Never occured to her that she really didn't have any teaching credentials, but she was still being offered this great job in Japan. Her blonde hair and great body had more to do with the job offer than her grade 12 education.

Perhaps you should read this before making a decision:

Man Bailed For Bringing In Prostitutes

At least you've already got the knickname for such an occupation. In most (western) countries, this would be viewed in a very poor light. Just how much does she expect to make with only a 2 week visa, especially after deducting airfare and such ?

In Japan, many girls are hired as "teachers" but end up in the "hostess" bars, and earn a lot more money than they would have as a teacher. A friend of mine's sister did that. Never occured to her that she really didn't have any teaching credentials, but she was still being offered this great job in Japan. Her blonde hair and great body had more to do with the job offer than her grade 12 education.

Hey Kerryd,

I don't think there will be any difficulties with the law without some sort of warning before. THere will be rules that I would have to establish about dress code and conduct in the area of the condo.

Although there have been raids on bars before or basic passport checks; I don't anticipate problems there either.

How much does she plan to make? She had a chubby friend actually recommend this type of work after her plump friend made about 150,000 baht in 2 weeks. I don't know if that is net or gross. Ok, I did the math. That's US$281/day. Is that possible? I guess so , if she gets afternoon callbacks and Friday and Saturday are chock a block. How many jobs is that a day? 2 or 3.

Frankly, she will not have problems finding men attracted to her. She can talk very well. She would need guidance on the economic concept of "turnover" vs. long term customer.

She is serious about this as she has proposed dates for this trip and plans to upsize her breasts prior to the trip.

and plans to upsize her breasts prior to the trip.

No Totster,

its more like :D:D:D:o

I would like to be the overseer of "product development". Perhaps I need to do some load testing.

Maybe I can provide her market data on processes and procedures.

All pro bono

and plans to upsize her breasts prior to the trip.

No Totster,

its more like :D:D:D:o

I would like to be the overseer of "product development". Perhaps I need to do some load testing.

Maybe I can provide her market data on processes and procedures.

All pro bono

Hmmmm... just my personal preference.. if you like big fake boobs.. then happy days for you..

Just wondering.. what does your girlfriend think of your product development plans... ? :D

The product development is really just a joke. :o

I will have to try my best to be a good boy. :D

So, I think I answered the thread question. Yes, I will help her out with free lodging. SHe will be considered a visiting friend. What she does at night is not my concern and I will derive no benefit from it.

If she wants to clean, cook, massage, or bring home other sexy girl friends for a threesome (joking again Totster - please don't tell my sweetheart) , that's her prerogative as well. :D:D