Activating 3rd Entry of Tourist Visa - 1 day border run to Cambodia?

Hello,

I was planning to do a border run to Cambodia in order to activate the third entry of my tourist visa. However, I am not 100% sure about the current situation regarding "in and out" border runs - even with valid visa. Thus, I would like to ask everyone here who recently did a one way visa trip / border run to Cambodia:

(1) I have read that people sometimes get "I-O" (in-out) stamped in their passport! Have you heard any reports about that?

(2) With my valid triple entry tourist visa, I should get 2 further months when activating the third entry - EVEN at a land border. Is this correct?

(3) Anyone who did a border run / visa run to Cambodia recently?? Any problems / suggestions?

I just want to be 100% sure about everything before going there. In the past 8 years, I have experienced too many visa related problems :-(

Thanks a lot in advance!!

1. The I/O stamp is usually for those doing out and in visa exempt entries.

2. You will get 60 days permission to stay on entry which,as said, can be extended for 30 days at immigration.

3. I have no personal recent experience as my last "border run" was in May 2004 and that was to Myanmar, Mai Sot.

You can never be 100% sure as the final decision is left to the IO at the border.