Aquarium South Of Hua Hin

PETERTHEEATER

Good evening posters,

Some time ago I read on this sub-forum that there was an aquarium (SeaWorld type of thing) located S of Hua Hin.

The 'search' does not turn up the post; can anyone direct me?

thanks

I called in there a few years ago. If my memory serves me right it's on Wako Beach between Chumpon and Prachuapkirikhan. I wouldn't class it the same as Seaworld by any means. They had just finished constructing it and basically there was one large tank 2 or 3 floors high but only about 20 feet across. Around the walls there were a few smaller tanks with various species of fish inside. Nothing special but makes a break if you're doing a long drive.

Good evening posters,

Some time ago I read on this sub-forum that there was an aquarium (SeaWorld type of thing) located S of Hua Hin.

The 'search' does not turn up the post; can anyone direct me?

thanks

:D i think it's in cha am from what i read last month, but did not see any signs while i was there. :o

This one? The Waghor Aquarium

http://www.waghor.net/web/en/index.php

Thanks VTR1000 and PEELY. It looks like BambinA found the one I wanted; the Waghor district rang a bell.

Can anyone give simple directions to get there? The location of the Science park would suffice. I think I know where it is but could be mistaken.

Edited by PETERTHEEATER