rooftop restaurants

lovelomsak

My wife is sick and well taking care of her I have decided to enrich her life with more romantic dinners.I think rooftop dining is very romantic. Already know some in BKK ,like Vertigo.Scrocco,Red Sky Blue Sky etc. But want to try other cities with her. Can anyone please inform me of good rooftop restaurants in other places like Chiang Mai Pattaya or others. Pretty well anywhere but PHuket.

Sorry to hear about your wife.

If you are still in Bangkok .....You might want to try Nahm restrauant (sorry not a rooftop restrauant but a FANTASTIC epicurian delite) in the Meropolitan Hotel (27 South Sathorn). It's rated in the Top 50 in the World and No. 1 in Asia.

Edited by beachproperty

Sorry to hear about your wife.

If you are still in Bangkok .....You might want to try Nahm restrauant (sorry not a rooftop restrauant but a FANTASTIC epicurian delite) in the Meropolitan Hotel (27 South Sathorn). It's rated in the Top 50 in the World and No. 1 in Asia.

Thank you for that, But i really am looking for rooftop. Also I have heard numerous times that Nahm is greatly overrated.

Also I have heard numerous times that Nahm is greatly overrated.

Guess everyone's tastes are different wub.png ....I found it fantasticthumbsup.gif ....as said "a culinary delite"biggrin.png ....Oh well... each to their ownwhistling.gif

best of luck to you and your wife

Thanks again . You have to remember my knowledge of the Nahm is second hand ,but you dined there I respect your opinion. You may well be the correct diner. And I appreciate the post.But am looking for other cities mostly.

Thank you for thinking of my wifes health and welfare.

• Like 1