Bangkok Expat Football

stats

Dear Bangkok Residence,

Anyone interested in trying out for Sunbelt Asia United's team is invited to join our trial match this Saturday afternoon (5th August) at 3pm.

We will be playing on the training pitch next to the National Stadium. The location is close to Siam Square making it quite easy for most people to find. The easiest way to go by public transport is to take the BTS to the National Stadium stop. From there you will be able to see the stadium. Walk through the surrounding area and you will find the training pitch.

Please note that Sunbelt United FC will not be able to pay for taxi fares, new mobile phones, bargirl fines or trendy haircuts.

Advantages of playing for Sunbelt Asia United FC

1) First Class Training Session by a qualified coching staff with lots of international experience

2) Train in a First Class Training Center @ National Stadium during Pre season and on season

3) If you dont get selected for league games you will have to play every wenesday evening friendlies

3) No Joinning Fees

4) Your dirty football kit will be taken care by our Kit Manager (No players wash their own kit)

5) Play friendlies with Top pro clubs during evening friendlies

Join us now : [email protected]

Edited by tytus

Dear Bangkok Residence,

Anyone interested in trying out for Sunbelt Asia United's team is invited to join our trial match this Saturday afternoon (5th August) at 3pm.

We will be playing on the training pitch next to the National Stadium. The location is close to Siam Square making it quite easy for most people to find. The easiest way to go by public transport is to take the BTS to the National Stadium stop. From there you will be able to see the stadium. Walk through the surrounding area and you will find the training pitch.

Please note that Sunbelt United FC will not be able to pay for taxi fares, new mobile phones, bargirl fines or trendy haircuts.

Advantages of playing for Sunbelt Asia United FC

1) First Class Training Session by a qualified coching staff with lots of international experience

2) Train in a First Class Training Center @ National Stadium during Pre season and on season

3) If you dont get selected for league games you will have to play every wenesday evening friendlies

3) No Joinning Fees

4) Your dirty football kit will be taken care by our Kit Manager (No players wash their own kit)

5) Play friendlies with Top pro clubs during evening friendlies

Join us now : [email protected]

Hi tytus,

I will be moving to bangkok in november and looking around for a expat football team. I used to play from the age of 8 till 18. I didnt play much football for the last 5 years.. Is there only one sunbelt team, or are there different teams, different rankings? Coz i'm not sure if i'm good enough to join ur team.

My position is left midfielder.

Cheers,

Marc

Hi Marc yes there are other different team :o But if you join Sunbelt We always gives our players a chance to play even if you dont get a chance in for the league games we always have friendly match for our reserved players to play every week.. In this way the reserved can play and get back to the game and to prepare to be selected for our league team :D

With Sunbelt Fc we always gives anyone chance to be part of the game :D

email me at [email protected] so i could add you up to our mailing list

Regards

Tytus

Team manager