hydroponics store

1Gringo

thanks, all.

I've been looking in Kamthien but have failed.

Tomster, I've gotten a couple of PM's over the years but have never initiated one and haven't figured out how to do it. mostly, I have questions I thought a hydro shop might be able to answer. you surely have those answers. now: how to gain that info.

colinneil, I'll google wesco.

thanks.

thanks, all.

I've been looking in Kamthien but have failed.

Tomster, I've gotten a couple of PM's over the years but have never initiated one and haven't figured out how to do it. mostly, I have questions I thought a hydro shop might be able to answer. you surely have those answers. now: how to gain that info.

colinneil, I'll google wesco.

thanks.

Kamtiem - right next to the Tesco entrance. Come out of the Tesco entrance - first row on the right - sells fish farm stuff also.

Further up the same lane is a store that sells hydroballs/white rock stuff etc

There is Zen Hydroponics tucked away in a soi between Loy Kroh and Tae pae. Google it. Sells the fertilizer and supplies. Nice guy. Its hard to find though. Just a backyard operation. Pm me i.f you want specifics of location.

To PM click on your name/forum name on the upper right hand corner of this page.

A menue will drop down.

Click on the last item called Personal Messenger.

A new page opens with a form to fill out to send a message.

You are not an idiot, this stuff takes a road map the first time around. You'll be up and running in no time.

• Like 1