Hiring Employees

Besides publishing an expensive ad in the Bangkok Post Classified section, which othe rmedia are you using when you want to hire some thai employees. I think that Bkk Post is also read by Thai people with higher level of education and English. For lower grade staff, what is the best way?

Thai newspaper only? som ewebsites (jobtopgun, jobdb, ... ?

How are you doing?

Besides publishing an expensive ad in the Bangkok Post Classified section, which othe rmedia are you using when you want to hire some thai employees. I think that Bkk Post is also read by Thai people with higher level of education and English. For lower grade staff, what is the best way?

Thai newspaper only? som ewebsites (jobtopgun, jobdb, ... ?

How are you doing?

Jobthai.com is good

Jobthai.com

Jobdb.com is also good

Jobdb.com

We have most all of the 80 Sunbelt Asia staff employed from those sites. As well as over 50 other employees working in other companies. One client starts interviewing a short list of 35 people out of over 500 applicants tomorrow and said the quality of the work was just outstanding. He had them do a graphic design test on the net before inviting them in for an interview. (He had asked just like you about a month ago or so, so do a search on Thai visa with the search word “ jobthai.com” and e-mail him. As you asking about good legal firms, ask him about our legal division while you are at it as he raves about us. :o )

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

After extensive use of various sites for various positions i can surmise the following.

For a good selection of English speaking candidates for executive or upper level/professional positions, JobsDB.com is the best by far, allowing modifications, and offering superb customer service. JobTopGun comes a far behind second for the same demographic of candidate.

For the thsi language market and tradesmen, jobbkk.com is where we have put our money, and will do so every time in the future.

Do you know what are the rates from Jobdb, jobtopgun or jobbkk.

I wasn't able to see a tariff grid. I guess they work through a quote to the company.

At jobthai, they were more transparent.

If i take 1 poisition search for 1 mth publication, jobthai is proposing 900b. What about the others? Do you know?